Page 133 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Andrew,
    I am wondering if you can provide the best way to update our database. I noticed both your new.sql and the update.sql are the same file.

What's the best approach to just update our database with new configuration. It looks to me like this last line is the only thing new since last update:

Code:
    REPLACE INTO `configuration` 
    (`configuration_id` ,`configuration_title` ,`configuration_key` ,`configuration_value` ,`configuration_description` ,`configuration_group_id` ,`sort_order` ,`last_modified` ,`date_added` ,`use_function` ,`set_function`)
    values (NULL, 'Advanced Reward Point Calculation Rules', 'REWARD_POINTS_ADVANCED_CALCULATE_TABLE', '-ot_gv,-ot_coupon', 'Advanced configuration of Reward Point calculations. This will be the figure that total Reward Points are adjusted by. This also affects the maximum value that any points can be redeemed against.', @group_id, '14', NULL, now(), 'UseRewardPointAdvancedCalculateTableFunction', 'SetRewardPointAdvancedCalculateTableFunction(');

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    Andrew,
    I am wondering if you can provide the best way to update our database. I noticed both your new.sql and the update.sql are the same file.

What's the best approach to just update our database with new configuration. It looks to me like this last line is the only thing new since last update:

Code:
    REPLACE INTO `configuration` 
    (`configuration_id` ,`configuration_title` ,`configuration_key` ,`configuration_value` ,`configuration_description` ,`configuration_group_id` ,`sort_order` ,`last_modified` ,`date_added` ,`use_function` ,`set_function`)
    values (NULL, 'Advanced Reward Point Calculation Rules', 'REWARD_POINTS_ADVANCED_CALCULATE_TABLE', '-ot_gv,-ot_coupon', 'Advanced configuration of Reward Point calculations. This will be the figure that total Reward Points are adjusted by. This also affects the maximum value that any points can be redeemed against.', @group_id, '14', NULL, now(), 'UseRewardPointAdvancedCalculateTableFunction', 'SetRewardPointAdvancedCalculateTableFunction(');
    I think the update.sql has a couple of IGNOREs but apart from that you are right. If you a updating from v1.27a then you don't have to apply the sql patch as there has been no changes to the tables.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    I think the update.sql has a couple of IGNOREs but apart from that you are right. If you a updating from v1.27a then you don't have to apply the sql patch as there has been no changes to the tables.
    So you're saying it safe to just use the update.sql even though some of the stuff are already in DB? I am upgrading from 1.23 so I do need 1 configuration option that I believe is missing sin 1.23 unless there is more.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I would really like to offer free shipping as a promotional coupon and still allow the customer to get full reward points on the subtotal.

Is there a way to offer a coupon with free shipping (coupon value would be $0 and Free Shipping box checked) and not have it deduct reward points since it was the shipping that was brought to $0.00 rather than product being discounted?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to run rpd.php and this is what I get:

ln0E|ȋP% HIn*'vRl#iH ua5ܫYOj$Z(fUa"ViD;S>IrZW j|pcV ;=o ) $%ȝzFBKY) t`\Y%Luɸ @r_RW &P~\boə.hcMW(##&!z2J"g:9bRk,<_& 8 =Iܨ[%{I0< GMU.C'5:5;ɒtxN

Plugin Contributions

Not exactly sure what's going on, just upgraded to v1.29a and unfortunately, Value of Redeemed Reward Points: is doubling up on the checkout confirmation page and actually applying the reward points value twice. Not exactly sure what's going.

Also on the admin side when I configure Point Redeem Method to manual or automatic it makes no difference. In manual mode, the customer is suppose to be able to indicate how much of the value they want to redeem but no option is provided.

I'd greatly appreciate help with this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    Not exactly sure what's going on, just upgraded to v1.29a and unfortunately, Value of Redeemed Reward Points: is doubling up on the checkout confirmation page and actually applying the reward points value twice. Not exactly sure what's going.

Also on the admin side when I configure Point Redeem Method to manual or automatic it makes no difference. In manual mode, the customer is suppose to be able to indicate how much of the value they want to redeem but no option is provided.

I'd greatly appreciate help with this.
    Sounds like something wrong with the mod Order Total- Have you run the RPD just to make sure everything is in the right place?
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    Sounds like something wrong with the mod Order Total- Have you run the RPD just to make sure everything is in the right place?
    I tried to run rpd.php but it doesn't work, see 2 previous posts.

I hope it doesn't have anything to do with the update sql I ran (like I hopefully didn't create any duplicate of something). I am going to try to uninstall in reinstall.

Plugin Contributions

Has anybody been able to get Reward Point Status Track to work when using Advanced Mode?

Simple mode: All new reward points are set to Pending and are changed to Earned when the Order Status changes. If the Order Status is then changed back to Pending then the reward points are transfered back from Earned.

Advanced mode: Set the order status items that will trigger a transfer of the reward points between pending and earned. Points are transfered when the status changes between the "Pending" and "Earned". Status items set to "Ignore" will have no effect if the Order Status changes to it.

Also, what's the easiest way to move all rewards in pending to earned since the advanced mode is not working and all rewards points are stuck in pending.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, can anyone help with this problem? I have installed the lates version of the reward points mode but am getting the display like this -
    1 PRODUCT_REWARD_POINT_TAG on product pages and this -

REWARD_POINT_PROMPT 1254
    REWARD_POINT_VALUE_PROMPT 0% on account pages. Anywhere the reward points are to show it has the same result.

Thanks