Page 163 of 248 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Installed RP version 133a. Same problem as all earlier versions. ZC Version 1.38a
    Configuration is complete. Running rpd.php shows NO errors or missing files. All sideboxes configured correctly. When an item is selected, points show in sidebox and all during checkout. Order confirmation and archived order show correct reward point total. I can award a customer points in the Admin, and they are displayed and can be redeemed as normal.

But with a regular order, no points are written into the database. No pending, no earned. Changing status settings make no difference. Tables for storing pending or earned points in DB are empty. Only "awarded" points are there.

I think it may be that we don't use any payment method that can be confirmed at time of order. The only payment options are Purchase Orders and Off-Line Credit Cards. No Paypal or anything like that.

Got any ideas where to look?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Sailman View Post
    Installed RP version 133a. Same problem as all earlier versions. ZC Version 1.38a
    Configuration is complete. Running rpd.php shows NO errors or missing files. All sideboxes configured correctly. When an item is selected, points show in sidebox and all during checkout. Order confirmation and archived order show correct reward point total. I can award a customer points in the Admin, and they are displayed and can be redeemed as normal.

But with a regular order, no points are written into the database. No pending, no earned. Changing status settings make no difference. Tables for storing pending or earned points in DB are empty. Only "awarded" points are there.

I think it may be that we don't use any payment method that can be confirmed at time of order. The only payment options are Purchase Orders and Off-Line Credit Cards. No Paypal or anything like that.

I had that exact problem and this answer by retched fixed it for me

Is the order total modules installed and set to "True" in admin?

Plugin Contributions

What other mods do you have installed? Specifically any order mods (Super Orders for instance)
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Yes. In the Admin/Order Total Modules, Reward Points (ot_reward_points) is turned on and True. Reward Points Tiered Discount is OFF and Reward Points Earned is ON.

Hem, yes. I do have Super Orders enabled. The only other Order Total mod is Quantity Discounts (ot_big_chooser).

There is no Shipping, no taxes. We do have a single Group Discount and a Discount Coupon that will probably go away if I can get the Reward Points mod running.

It seems to work everywhere, with no error messages anywhere, but it just does not write the points in any status to the DB. Does that help?

Plugin Contributions

Yes. In the Admin/Order Total Modules, Reward Points (ot_reward_points) is turned on and True. Reward Points Tiered Discount is OFF and Reward Points Earned is ON.

Hem, yes. I do have Super Orders enabled. The only other Order Total mod is Quantity Discounts (ot_big_chooser).

There is no Shipping, no taxes. We do have a single Group Discount and a Discount Coupon that will probably go away if I can get the Reward Points mod running.

It seems to work everywhere, with no error messages anywhere, but it just does not write the points in any status to the DB. Does that help?
    The most obvious culprit is one of the mods which is using a version of orders.php that is v.1.3.7 or earlier- None of these used the observer/notifier system that was introduced in v1.3.8- Without this the Reward Points are never posted. Best thing to do would be to check your version of orders.php against the current version using WinMerge or something similar.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Had the same issue but made changes in a "Setting" and issue resolved itself. BUT, I can't remember which setting(s) that I changed since RP is currently installed in my sandbox and am still in the familiarization & setup mode. It may have been related to the "Sunrise" settings but I had changed several settings and am unable to reproduce the issue again.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Issue:

Expected effect is to award double points for this product category
    • Points Ratio set to 2.0 for one product category.
    • Product description does show double points to be rewarded.
    • When product is added to cart, sidebox only shows 1x points to be rewarded.
    • After checkout, only 1x points show pending in sidebox.
    • Admin change order status to delivered and only 1x points show awarded when customer checkout confirmation page is refreshed.

Expected effect is to award ZERO points for products in this category.
    • Points Ratio set to 0.0 for a different product category
    • Product description shows 1x points to be rewarded.
    • Product added to cart shows 1x points to be rewarded.
    • After checkout, 1x points show pending
    • After Admin status change, 1x point are actually awarded.

Did I have a brainfart and miss something?
    1.3.9f
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Issue:

Expected effect is to award double points for this product category
    • Points Ratio set to 2.0 for one product category.
    • Product description does show double points to be rewarded.
    • When product is added to cart, sidebox only shows 1x points to be rewarded.
    • After checkout, only 1x points show pending in sidebox.
    • Admin change order status to delivered and only 1x points show awarded when customer checkout confirmation page is refreshed.

Expected effect is to award ZERO points for products in this category.
    • Points Ratio set to 0.0 for a different product category
    • Product description shows 1x points to be rewarded.
    • Product added to cart shows 1x points to be rewarded.
    • After checkout, 1x points show pending
    • After Admin status change, 1x point are actually awarded.

Did I have a brainfart and miss something?
    1.3.9f
    Rick- you need to check the Reward Point Mode setting in your Reward Points config. This needs to be set to 0 for the rewards ratio to work. If you base the RP on subtotal or total the the individual ratios get ignored.
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

I did a search on this thread, but couldn't find the answer and there are too many pages to read through :)

It looks like there was a feature on the wishlist to have customers automatically receive reward points for referring a friend, was this feature ever implemented?

Thank you!
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

TNX Andrew,

My brainfart. All seems OK now.

wishlist: Point redeemable only for certain category items or categories instead of entire catalog. (don't tell me I've had another brainfart)
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com