Page 200 of 248 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Quote Originally Posted by puppet87112 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been answered, I am having a problem with my rewards points module in that when I set the gift certs points to 0 points it changes the global rewards to 0 and does not give points at all. Things I have tried to fix the problem are.

Change the global points back
    Change the points in the Database.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
    Website is not live yet but if the url is needed then I can post it. I am running on zen cart 1.5.0 with contest module installed and I believe that is the only other module installed.
    When you go to your admin/catalog/Reward Points you will see your categories. Click the edit button on the right side of the category and Set Category Reward Point ratio: 0.0000 click enter. The category you edited will not have any Reward Points. This will not effect all categories unless you did it wrong in the first place. You don't have to click each product in that category just the category and it will not display for that category. Hope that helps.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Default Re: Link in heading

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalShadow View Post
    Hello, am I missing something simple?

Sub-Total : £20.00
    Reward Points : -£10.00
    VAT @ 20% : £4.00
    Total £14.00

It should obviously be a total of £12 and with a VAT total of £2 where am I going wrong?
    Out of curiosity, do you get the same results if you switched the order by moving the points before the subtotal? Does that change the subtotal to 10? I think taxes are calculated on the calculated subtotal as it appears when you check out. So if you switched the order, you might be able to get the true subtotal.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CobraPlant View Post
    I encountered a glitch in the mod. I'm using the latest version on 1.5. In my admin configuration, I have the mod set to "Use price less Discounts and Specials" to adjust points for specials. I have a couple items on special (not through sale maker). On the product page, the appropriate number of points is posted. When I add it to my cart, I see that it added the full points as if it's calculating it from the base price.

Am I missing a setting or is this a glitch?
    If you are running a special use the 1= Use price less Discounts and Specials and this will give you the right points for that sale and on add it to my cart. If want effect any other products only sales.

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    If you are running a special use the 1= Use price less Discounts and Specials and this will give you the right points for that sale and on add it to my cart. If want effect any other products only sales.
    Yes, that's how I have it set. The configuration is set to 1. On the product page, it shows the correct points, which are calculated from the sale price. However, when I add the item to my shopping cart, the cart shows points calculated from the base price. I'll send you a link to the product page via PM.

Plugin Contributions

I have included screen shots, I give rewards $1 is 1 point. As you can see I have the gift certs set to 0 all over and its still giving out points. I found out what I was doing wrong to make everything go to 0, but even setting that to 0 still gives out points on gift certs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	10278   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	admin.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	10279   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	admin1.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	10280  

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by puppet87112 View Post
    I have included screen shots, I give rewards $1 is 1 point. As you can see I have the gift certs set to 0 all over and its still giving out points. I found out what I was doing wrong to make everything go to 0, but even setting that to 0 still gives out points on gift certs.
    I have checked and rechecked on my test site and Reward Points works like it should. You have done something in your set up in your admin to mess it up. Go back and recheck everything. If it still messes up recheck your file on your sever to make sure they uploaded correctly.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Thanks for this great module, everything is working well except this:
    in the order total I use the reward point discount, I want to give € 12,50 discount by 10 points.
    € 12 euro by 10 points is working great but € 12,50 not. Is it possible to work with decimals?

Lieke

Plugin Contributions

It might be that the European style comma for the decimal point is causing the problem. Can you try it with 12.50 instead of 12,50? Is there some setting for currency conventions (in the mod or elsewhere) that needs to be tweaked?

DigitalShadow - Sorry, I know nothing about the code behind this mod and can't spare the time to look for a problem that others familiar with it don't know how to fix...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gjh42 View Post
    It might be that the European style comma for the decimal point is causing the problem. Can you try it with 12.50 instead of 12,50? Is there some setting for currency conventions (in the mod or elsewhere) that needs to be tweaked?
    Hi, yes I tried this wiht the 12.50 (point) and the 12,50 (comma) but it makes no difference.
    Anyone familair with decimal points in this module?

Plugin Contributions

I want to use this module to make a website striclty for rewards points sort of like credit card miles site or coke rewards. I want to add points to cusomters everytime they refer a client to my brick and mortar location.
    2 qustions. Will this work like that?

If so would someone be willing to help me install for a fee. I have tried and tried and tried to no avail. I have read thousands of post and read and reread the install stuff I still cant get it.

Thanks in advance