Page 205 of 248 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Quote Originally Posted by swamyg1 View Post
    My reward points are not subtracting after a customer cancels an order. They are stuck as pending and I have to manually subtract them from each refunded and cancelled order... I read earlier in this thread that they should subtract automatically after a cancel or refund.

Any idea what might be wrong here?
    If your customer cancels an order the Reward Points will not move from pending. You will have to manually remove them. If you change the status of and order they will be move from pending to earn unless you have setup the Reward Point Status Track under configuration to get the module to run like you want. Bottom line you will have to remove them manually. Hem the author said they would remove if still pending but I never seen that happen.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Default Is there a way for customer to log in and view their rewards points balance

I know that during checkout, in the cart, the customer will see their new and previous rewards points balance. Is there a way for a customer to view their balance before making a purchase? The sidebox only shows the points which will be earned for the current purchase. It would be really nice if I could directly give the customer access to their balance.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is there a way for customer to log in and view their rewards points balance

Quote Originally Posted by johnny roastbeef View Post
    I know that during checkout, in the cart, the customer will see their new and previous rewards points balance. Is there a way for a customer to view their balance before making a purchase? The sidebox only shows the points which will be earned for the current purchase. It would be really nice if I could directly give the customer access to their balance.
    Reward Points already has that feature built into the side box if you have it switch on. Go to tools/layout boxes and switch it on Box Name: reward_points.php. This will show the customer what points they have in there cart and how many they already have earned if any. One more thing is if you go to admin/modules/order total and set the ot_reward_points to Automatic it will show the customer how many points they have on the order page.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 22 May 2012 at 04:49 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is there a way for customer to log in and view their rewards points balance

Quote Originally Posted by countrycharm View Post
    Reward Points already has that feature built into the side box if you have it switch on. Go to tools/layout boxes and switch it on Box Name: reward_points.php. This will show the customer what points they have in there cart and how many they already have earned if any. One more thing is if you go to admin/modules/order total and set the ot_reward_points to Automatic it will show the customer how many points they have on the order page.
    Or ot_reward_points_display one or the other. I can't quiet remember.

Plugin Contributions

Attachment 10512
    Click the Reward Point Status Track, click advance set the reward points to Ignore and see what happens.
    I have the same problem, points don't move from Pending to Earned, I tried status both ways, simple and advance.

Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

It appears that when I update the status of an order manually within Zencart Admin, the points move to earned but when I Processes a shipment via Shipworks which updates the status of an order to 'Shipped' the points don't move.

Any ideas why?

I am using Zencart 1.50.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Coins2012 View Post
    It appears that when I update the status of an order manually within Zencart Admin, the points move to earned but when I Processes a shipment via Shipworks which updates the status of an order to 'Shipped' the points don't move.

Any ideas why?

I am using Zencart 1.50.
    It appears that when I update the status of an order manually within Zencart Admin, the points move to earned
    This is how Reward Points suppose to work out of the box. I don't use Shipworks so I can't help you there. I guess you can hire someone to get it to work with Shipworks. No plans in the near future to make it work with Reward Points.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 24 May 2012 at 01:03 AM.

Plugin Contributions

This is how Reward Points suppose to work out of the box. I don't use Shipworks so I can't help you there. I guess you can hire someone to get it to work with Shipworks. No plans in the near future to make it work with Reward Points.
    I got it working by setting the Sunrise to 1 but I am not sure why it would work if I change the status manually vs my shipping software Shipworks which also updates the status to 'Shipped' after processing, I am sure something gets triggered when doing it manually vs Shipworks which does it via API I guess.

thanx,

Plugin Contributions

Im sorry if this has been covered, but I cant find an answer to it.

Is there a way of showing what points individual items have.

I have seen how to show a running total, but is it possible for people to see what points you would get if you bought the item?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by memorydave View Post
    Im sorry if this has been covered, but I cant find an answer to it.

Is there a way of showing what points individual items have.

I have seen how to show a running total, but is it possible for people to see what points you would get if you bought the item?
    The total points for and item is displayed on the product info page if you have it set to do so. It is also displayed at the first step of checkout.