Page 247 of 248 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248 LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2475
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

Thanks for your prompt return,

feel free to browse any article on www.dix30simulation.com, Module works well, just the "title" that does not load. File missing or not loaded I can guess.

Also I do not see the any Layout Box Controller in my list to activate, yet all the files have been loaded carefully...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dix30simulation View Post
    Thanks for your prompt return,

feel free to browse any article on www.dix30simulation.com, Module works well, just the "title" that does not load. File missing or not loaded I can guess.

Also I do not see the any Layout Box Controller in my list to activate, yet all the files have been loaded carefully...
    Check and make sure the custom folder name is changed to the template name you are using o_canada. Check to make sure includes\languages\english\extra_definitions\custom folder is change to your template name o_canada. Your problem is you haven't change the custom folder reward points uses to o_canada your template name. Once you change the name re-upload reward points.

This is why there is no sideboxes to activate.

You have to change all folders with the name custom on them to your template name.
    Last edited by countrycharm; 6 Nov 2014 at 04:50 PM.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

All good with the title, thank you! although the side box still not show even after a fresh new uninstall/install of files + .sql, not a big deal.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dix30simulation View Post
    All good with the title, thank you! although the side box still not show even after a fresh new uninstall/install of files + .sql, not a big deal.
    It's a big deal if you want your customers to know what points they have earned.
    Did you change the custom sideboxes folder name includes\modules\sideboxes\custom to o_canada. That is the reason they are not showing unless you haven't activated them in admin/tools/layout boxes.
    Is your site Upgraded to the current version 1.5.4 Yet?
    zencart-upgrades-website-installation

Plugin Contributions

Hi I was wondering if some one can help with an issue I am having

Have install mod & works great except issue I am having with redeeming points.

Issue is this: customer purchases product & gets 100 points for product purchased. On same transaction uses points earned ($ value $10) which I am findinding deducts of the purchase price so they end up only earning 90 points EG: see attached file

Name:  Rimage.PNG
Views: 156
Size:  5.0 KB

As we claim on the site (test site at moment) that they always get full $value on their purchases this doesn't work. Having no issues with the mod at all except for this issue

I would appreciate it if anyone would advise if they have had a similar problem and how they resolved it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Winchees View Post
    Hi I was wondering if some one can help with an issue I am having

Have install mod & works great except issue I am having with redeeming points.

Issue is this: customer purchases product & gets 100 points for product purchased. On same transaction uses points earned ($ value $10) which I am findinding deducts of the purchase price so they end up only earning 90 points EG: see attached file

Name:  Rimage.PNG
Views: 156
Size:  5.0 KB

As we claim on the site (test site at moment) that they always get full $value on their purchases this doesn't work. Having no issues with the mod at all except for this issue

I would appreciate it if anyone would advise if they have had a similar problem and how they resolved it.
    go into your admin and click on configuration, scroll down to reward point configuration and click on it. Look at reward point mode the first option and make sure that you have option 0 checked, That should fix it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MadPricerSales View Post
    go into your admin and click on configuration, scroll down to reward point configuration and click on it. Look at reward point mode the first option and make sure that you have option 0 checked, That should fix it.
    Hi, thanks for the help.

I have tried this & issue is still happening - would appreciate it if anyone has any other ideas

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by abcisme View Post
    Ok, I am not a programmer, so I am taking a stab in the dark at this.. but looking at the housekeeping function, if I create a subset for housekeeping which specifies earned points instead of pending points.. then switched the housekeeping function to reflect rewards_points instead of pending_points, it should work to remove any earned points instead of pending points. Right?

So pending points will switch to earned after the sunrise period, then be removed after the housekeeping period... Does this look correct?

Code:
    function CleanupRewardPointHistory()
    {
        global $db,$messageStack;

$subset="IFNULL((SELECT SUM(rp.reward_points) FROM ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." rp WHERE cp.customers_id=rp.customers_id AND rp.status='".STATUS_PENDING."' AND rp.date<NOW()-INTERVAL %s DAY),0)";
    $subset2="IFNULL((SELECT SUM(rp.reward_points) FROM ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." rp WHERE cp.customers_id=rp.customers_id AND rp.status='".STATUS_PROCESSED."' AND rp.date<NOW()-INTERVAL %s DAY),0)";
        $sunrise_subset=sprintf($subset,REWARD_POINTS_SUNRISE_PERIOD);
        $housekeeping_subset=sprintf($subset2,REWARD_POINTS_HOUSEKEEPING);

if(REWARD_POINTS_SUNRISE_PERIOD>0)
         if($db->Execute("UPDATE ".TABLE_REWARD_CUSTOMER_POINTS." cp, ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." rp SET cp.reward_points=cp.reward_points+".$sunrise_subset.",cp.pending_points=cp.pending_points-".$sunrise_subset." WHERE cp.customers_id=rp.customers_id;"))
          $db->Execute("UPDATE ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." SET status=".STATUS_PROCESSED." WHERE status=".STATUS_PENDING." AND date<NOW()-INTERVAL ".REWARD_POINTS_SUNRISE_PERIOD." DAY;");

if(REWARD_POINTS_HOUSEKEEPING>0)
         if($db->Execute("UPDATE ".TABLE_REWARD_CUSTOMER_POINTS." cp, ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." rp SET cp.reward_points=cp.reward_points-".$housekeeping_subset." WHERE cp.customers_id=rp.customers_id;"))

$db->Execute("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." WHERE date<NOW()-INTERVAL ".(int)REWARD_POINTS_HOUSEKEEPING." DAY;");
    }
    So I guess I've messed up somewhere here. I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out.

I want to:
    zen_reward_customer_points.reward_points - zen_reward_status_track.reward_points
    WHEN
    zen_reward_status_track date > 104 days ago
    AND
    zen_reward_status_track.customer_id = zen_reward_customer_points.customer_id

Then, I want to delete the record from zen_reward_status_track

Here's what I currently have:

Code:
    $subset2="IFNULL((SELECT SUM(rp.reward_points) FROM ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." rp WHERE cp.customers_id=rp.customers_id AND rp.status='1' AND rp.date<NOW()-INTERVAL 104 DAY),0)";

$housekeeping_subset=sprintf($subset2,REWARD_POINTS_HOUSEKEEPING);

if(REWARD_POINTS_HOUSEKEEPING>0)

if($db->Execute("UPDATE ".TABLE_REWARD_CUSTOMER_POINTS." cp, ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." rp SET cp.reward_points=cp.reward_points-".$housekeeping_subset." WHERE cp.customers_id=rp.customers_id;"))

$db->Execute("DELETE FROM ".TABLE_REWARD_STATUS_TRACK." WHERE date<NOW()-INTERVAL 104 DAY;");
    }
    This deletes the record from zen_reward_status_track, but doesn't delete the points from zen_reward_customer_points.reward_points

Can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Default ReReward Points Module does not update with paypal

Hello everyone, I installed the module works all regularly, but when I go to update the order to give the points to the customer, those performed with payment paypla not update, while those made with bank payment or payment types eltri updates all , is there any change to do for payments with paypal? Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default ReReward Points Module does not update with paypal

I find solution in oscommerce forum, as would fit in zen cart?
    Open catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal_standard.php
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Find:
    -----

global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;

Replace with this:
    ------------------

#### Points/Rewards Module V2.00 balance customer points BOF ####
    // global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $order_total_modules;
    global $cartID, $cart_PayPal_Standard_ID, $customer_id, $languages_id, $order, $customer_shopping_points, $customer_shopping_points_spending, $order_total_modules;
    #### Points/Rewards Module V2.00 balance customer points EOF ####*/

Find:
    -----

tep_db_perform(TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL, $sql_data_array);
    }

Add after:
    ----------

#### Points/Rewards Module V2.1rc2a balance customer points BOF ####
    if ((USE_POINTS_SYSTEM == 'true') && (USE_REDEEM_SYSTEM == 'true')) {
    // customer pending points added
    if ($order->info['total'] > 0) {
    $points_toadd = get_points_toadd($order);
    $points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_COMMENT';
    $points_type = 'SP';
    if ((get_redemption_awards($customer_shopping_points_spending) == true) && ($points_toadd >0)) {
    tep_add_pending_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);
    }
    }
    // customer referral points added
    if ((tep_session_is_registered('customer_referral')) && (tep_not_null(USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM))) {
    $referral_twice_query = tep_db_query("select unique_id from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS_POINTS_PENDING . " where orders_id = '". (int)$insert_id ."' and points_type = 'RF' limit 1");
    if (!tep_db_num_rows($referral_twice_query)) {
    $points_toadd = USE_REFERRAL_SYSTEM;
    $points_comment = 'TEXT_DEFAULT_REFERRAL';
    $points_type = 'RF';
    tep_add_pending_points($customer_referral, $insert_id, $points_toadd, $points_comment, $points_type);
    }
    }
    // customer shoppping points account balanced
    if ($customer_shopping_points_spending) {
    tep_redeemed_points($customer_id, $insert_id, $customer_shopping_points_spending);
    }
    }
    #### Points/Rewards Module V2.1rc2a balance customer points EOF ####*/

Find:
    -----

tep_session_unregister('shipping');
    tep_session_unregister('payment');
    tep_session_unregister('comments');

Add after:
    ----------

tep_session_unregister('customer_shopping_points');// Points/Rewards Module v1.10
    tep_session_unregister('customer_shopping_points_spending');// Points/Rewards Module v1.10
    tep_session_unregister('customer_referral');// Points/Rewards Module V2.00

That's all
    ----------