Page 63 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.

BTW, The test order was pay via wire transfer and the order status is pending, i also changed the order status to dispatch, but haven't any reward points pending or earned.

Plugin Contributions

1. I don't know why it doesn't generate points. I have the same issue when order paid by Paypal.

2. The shipping cost be eared the points becuase you had "Allow Redeem of Reward Points on Order Total or Subtotal" set to 1.
    Chinese language pack
    Zen Cart plugins demo includes Ultimate SEO, Image Handler, Template Switch, Column Layout, Lightbox and Multi-Language EZ-Pages

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    Any idea what causes the different transaction types?
    Quote Originally Posted by christon26 View Post
    Would Paypal themselves be able to give you that information? I know for my records, every single Paypal transaction since I put in the PDT Token has been web_accept, I only sell downloadables or virtual services and I don't do tax or shipping lol
    All my products are virtual product. No tax... no shipping fee. But some Paypal transactions are Web_accept others are Unique. I couldn't figure out the different between these two transaction types.
    I use Godaddy VPS and had the lastest Paypal patch.
    All Web_accept transactions have reward points and but not Unique transactions.
    Chinese language pack
    Zen Cart plugins demo includes Ultimate SEO, Image Handler, Template Switch, Column Layout, Lightbox and Multi-Language EZ-Pages

Plugin Contributions

neteasy, I had set "Allow Redeem of Reward Points on Order Total or Subtotal" to 1, but the sidebox reward points shows that '185 reward points in cart',

Plugin Contributions

try 0 ...
    Chinese language pack

Plugin Contributions

Re: Reward Points Module- Live Release now available.
    neteasy, I had set "Allow Redeem of Reward Points on Order Total or Subtotal" to 1, but the sidebox reward points shows that '185 reward points in cart',

Sorry, i said that wrong on last post.

I had set "Allow Redeem of Reward Points on Order Total or Subtotal" to 0, when i view the rest order detail in my test account, but the sidebox reward points shows that

185 reward points in cart
    0 points earned
    0 points pending

Plugin Contributions

Beta of v1.21 now available. You can get it from here:

http://www.omnicia.com/Zencart%20Rew...s%20Module.zip

This update focuses mainly on the Customer Reward Point Admin area. There's a new alphabetical index added to make it quicker to navigate around customers. Plus the LIMIT on Customers displayed is now a configuration. Note this is just a "middle ground"; I still want to make the navigation a lot easier. I'm also moving it to AJAX.

Changes in v1.21:

Added Alphabetical Index to Customer Record List under configuration.
    Fixed bug in Edit Reward Points under Searched for Customer
    Added Max Customer Records in List LIMIT under configuration.
    Extended Search under Admin -> Customer Reward Points (as per suggestion on ZenCart forums)
    Added license as per new ZenCart mod rules (http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0)
    Updated tpl_products_reward_points.php to $_GET the products_id.
    Fixed upgrade.sql SQL patch.

FYI. The Reward Point Diagnostic Tool is still available at: http://www.omnicia.com/rpd.zip
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hem View Post
    Beta of v1.21 now available. You can get it from here:

http://www.omnicia.com/Zencart%20Rew...s%20Module.zip

This update focuses mainly on the Customer Reward Point Admin area. There's a new alphabetical index added to make it quicker to navigate around customers. Plus the LIMIT on Customers displayed is now a configuration. Note this is just a "middle ground"; I still want to make the navigation a lot easier. I'm also moving it to AJAX.

Changes in v1.21:

Added Alphabetical Index to Customer Record List under configuration.
    Fixed bug in Edit Reward Points under Searched for Customer
    Added Max Customer Records in List LIMIT under configuration.
    Extended Search under Admin -> Customer Reward Points (as per suggestion on ZenCart forums)
    Added license as per new ZenCart mod rules (http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0)
    Updated tpl_products_reward_points.php to $_GET the products_id.
    Fixed upgrade.sql SQL patch.

FYI. The Reward Point Diagnostic Tool is still available at: http://www.omnicia.com/rpd.zip
    I think there is a problem with the update.sql in 1.21beta. You first line is
    Code:
    CREATE TABLE `reward_master`
    . I am not sure why we are creating a table that already exists.

This is the only database changes in the upgrade:
    Code:
    REPLACE INTO `configuration` 
    (`configuration_id` ,`configuration_title` ,`configuration_key` ,`configuration_value` ,`configuration_description` ,`configuration_group_id` ,`sort_order` ,`last_modified` ,`date_added` ,`use_function` ,`set_function`)
    VALUES (NULL , 'Limit maximum Customers on Listings', 'REWARD_POINTS_CUSTOMER_LIMIT', '50', 'Set the maximum number of records to appear on each page under Customer Reward Point admininstration page.', @group_id, '11', NULL, now(), NULL , NULL);
    Can you please provide instruction how to update the database with the above changes?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BlessIsaacola View Post
    I think there is a problem with the update.sql in 1.21beta. You first line is
    Code:
    CREATE TABLE `reward_master`
    . I am not sure why we are creating a table that already exists.

This is the only database changes in the upgrade:
    Code:
    REPLACE INTO `configuration` 
    (`configuration_id` ,`configuration_title` ,`configuration_key` ,`configuration_value` ,`configuration_description` ,`configuration_group_id` ,`sort_order` ,`last_modified` ,`date_added` ,`use_function` ,`set_function`)
    VALUES (NULL , 'Limit maximum Customers on Listings', 'REWARD_POINTS_CUSTOMER_LIMIT', '50', 'Set the maximum number of records to appear on each page under Customer Reward Point admininstration page.', @group_id, '11', NULL, now(), NULL , NULL);
    Can you please provide instruction how to update the database with the above changes?

Thanks!
    The CREATE TABLE is there for completeness. Also if you upgrade from a version prior to v1.03a then it's a requirement. Unfortunately MySQL does not have a IF TABLE NOT EXIST directive. Don't worry about it, it will fail gracefully.

To just apply the single change for this version copy and paste the following into Admin->Tools->SQL Patch. Note: This applies for this release only.

PHP Code:
    SET @group_id '';
    SELECT (@group_id := `configuration_group_id`) FROM `configuration_groupWHERE `configuration_group_titleLIKE 'Reward Points';

REPLACE INTO `configuration
    (`
    configuration_id` ,`configuration_title` ,`configuration_key` ,`configuration_value` ,`configuration_description` ,`configuration_group_id` ,`sort_order` ,`last_modified` ,`date_added` ,`use_function` ,`set_function`)
    VALUES (NULL 'Limit maximum Customers on Listings''REWARD_POINTS_CUSTOMER_LIMIT''50''Set the maximum number of records to appear on each page under Customer Reward Point admininstration page.', @group_id'11'NULLnow(), NULL NULL); 
    Andrew

Andrew Moore
    Omnicia Agile Development
    www.omnicia.com

Plugin Contributions

First issue.
    I put on a test order in my site via Wire transfer, then i get 160 points when purchase 160 dollars( one dollar earn on point), but there isn't any points appear in 'Customers - Reward Points'.

When i log in my site with the test account, there isn't any points appear in the 'Reward Points' sidebox.

Second issue
    on the test order detail: it shows that 'Reward Points earned: 160', but in the 'Reward Points' sidebox, it shows that '185 reward points in cart', The total order with the shipping is 185 dollars. Why do the shipping cost be eared the points?

The Reward Points configration is

Reward Point Mode 1
    Reward Point Sidebox Display 0
    Reward Point Status Track Simple
    Reward Point Sunrise Period 0
    Reward Point Redeem Minimum 0
    Reward Point Redeem Maximum 250
    Reward Point Rounding 0.5
    Max Transactions to Display in Customer Admin 12
    Delete Old Reward Transactions Period 0
    Adjust Reward Points for Sales/Specials 1
    Allow Reward Points on Free Products 0