Plugin Contributions

Default Download Link Problem & Gift Card Problem too...

Hello, I have had my cart (current version 1.3.7) running smoothly now for over 2 years and have checked my settings are correct as per a gazillion threads I've searched through on here before posting this.. I am completely stumped as to why the following is now happening only to a few random people this past month or so with no issues for myself when I test order with a gift card balance and no issues for say 9 out of 10 other orders. Any help would be super appreciated...

Problem 1:

Download links are not showing up for 1 or more items in my customers order history. Say 9 items are ordered, all will have the links but 1. This is what just happened about 5 minutes ago, I look in the order details in admin and see...

Products Ordered: 9
    1 x Dirty Babe - Boy
    - Download: .ZIP
    1 x Dirty Babe - Girl
    1 x Splash
    1 x Sparkling Diamonds
    1 x It's A Bling Thing
    1 x Tailored Bow Templates {COMM OK}
    1 x Speckled Papers
    1 x Sequin Frames
    1 x Christmas Papers

I have highlighted the one item in red that is not showing the attributes, this also shows no link for my customer in their order history to download it. I just checked out of my store with the same item using a gift card balance and sure enough I get the download link for myself, so there is obviously no issue with the attribute settings as I was saying. This has happened to the same customer twice now and to 2 other customers also.

Problem 2:

At checkout a few customers have emailed me saying they cannot find a spot to enter an amount to apply to their order for gift cards. I checked it and the apply amount box is there as it should be for myself but a customer sent me a screen shot of her checkout page and it is definitely not showing the apply amount box for her. I have changed the checkout to split page with the Fast and Easy Checkout mod, perhaps this is the entire problem?

I have added quite a few mods over the years and I'm wondering if they are just gone nuts now or something, lol! Not sure but I'm almost ready to just start over from scratch in hopes all my issues will be fixed, I have a couple more but I think these 2 are most important to ask about for the time being.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Download Link Problem & Gift Card Problem too...

I'd be interested to see the answer to the download question as it has just happened to me with a new customer

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Download Link Problem & Gift Card Problem too...

Is this sporatic or always happens with this Product?

Does this happen with other Products?

Is the Download selected when you go to the Product or does the customer have to pick it?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!