Plugin Contributions

Default Featured Products, Name, Price, buy now, now showing

Hi Guys

I am having problems configuring my featured products section, i am currently using the overide's from the stylesheet and the relevant sections are in the stylesheet as far as i can see but it is still not changing the colour of the text in the featured products page.

The only items that it is displaying on the featured products is the 150 characters for the descriptions, the name, price, and buy now button, quantity are missing. I have not modified any of the templates in relation to the featured products just the template for the product info. Also i am having problems changing the colour of the text for the heading of the sidebox for featured products i have changed the rightboxheading section in the stylesheet but it still remains the same colour.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Brad

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Featured Products, Name, Price, buy now, now showing

Quote Originally Posted by websightdesign View Post
    Hi Guys

I am having problems configuring my featured products section, i am currently using the overide's from the stylesheet and the relevant sections are in the stylesheet as far as i can see but it is still not changing the colour of the text in the featured products page.

The only items that it is displaying on the featured products is the 150 characters for the descriptions, the name, price, and buy now button, quantity are missing. I have not modified any of the templates in relation to the featured products just the template for the product info. Also i am having problems changing the colour of the text for the heading of the sidebox for featured products i have changed the rightboxheading section in the stylesheet but it still remains the same colour.

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Brad
    Take a quick look here:

admin panel/ configuration/ product listing
    1. Display Product Add to Cart Button
    2. set this to 2
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

I have checked this but the only options that are available to me are the 0 and 1 there is no 2 to enable.

Thanks
    Brad

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by websightdesign View Post
    I have checked this but the only options that are available to me are the 0 and 1 there is no 2 to enable.

Thanks
    Brad
    You need to upgrade to 1.3.8
    What version are you running????
    Mark
    Hare Do

Plugin Contributions

currently running 1.3.7 is there no way to resolve this issue without upgrading as i have only recently finished all the modifications to the site regarding templates and modules.

The problem looks as if the modules arn't there, i have activated each of them in the EZ-pages settings in the configuration menu, but i am still not able to see anything also there is a lot of random red text throughout the system. for example the text in the featured product page is all red apart from the more info text and then in the shopping cart when you complete the order and it shows you a breakdown of the products each of the products is listed in red text. I'm sure i'm just missing a tag out of the template that colours the text if i can resolve the issue with the text colour then the add to cart button and quanitity buttons can be left out for now.

Thanks
    Brad

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Featured Products, Name, Price, buy now, not showing

I am completely stumped with this one, i have checked the class name of the template file and it is set to centercolumn and i have added the line to change the text colour in the stylesheet but still unfortunately i am unable to change the colour of the featured products description text. All the other text in the centercolumn is the correct colour, just the descriptions of the products.

Thanks
    Brad

Plugin Contributions

Brad,
    need a link to the site please
    Mark
    Hare Do