Plugin Contributions

Default Errors on EVERY page load

I hope this is the right place to post this, if not, please forgive me! I'm panicked, and I can't think straight anymore with people screaming at me!

For some reason, my site (www.domotronix-ltd.com) is getting errors like this on every page on the customer side, the admin side is fine:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/.swampy/dennislv/domotronix-ltd.com/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/.swampy/dennislv/domotronix-ltd.com/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/.swampy/dennislv/domotronix-ltd.com/shop/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/.swampy/dennislv/domotronix-ltd.com/shop/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/.swampy/dennislv/domotronix-ltd.com/shop/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Does anyone have any ideas? PLEASE HELP!! !

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Errors on EVERY page load

I do not see any errors?

Used 3 different Browsers and successful added a product to Cart then went to login page.

Mind you, IE 6 doesn't like the way your SSL Cert is installed. Something to do with the CA Bundle used for your Cert. Check with your Host if not sure.