Default Installed lightbox 1-4 on top of hoverbox 3 and now my products wont load in IE

I had hoverbox working great. Then I installed lightbox. I realized I didn't need lightbox, so I removed all of the files it installed.... but it did not come with a uninstall sql script. So all of that info is still in my db.

Hoverbox3 is installed, but if I enable it in the admin, each of my products lead to a error screen in IE like a 404 not found error. What fixes it is disabling hoverbox 3 in the admin section.

Is there any type of uninstall script for Lightbox? There is something in my database that is not allowing it to co-exist with hoverbox.

I've got hoverbox3 disabled in the admin for now so at least customers can shop the site.

Thank you.

Default Re: Installed lightbox 1-4 on top of hoverbox 3 and now my products wont load in IE

Nobody knows what's going on here?

I forgot to say, this mod works fine in firefox when I enable it. IE freaks out though. I can't exactly tell our customers to switch if they want to shop with us...

Maybe reinstall lightbox....?