Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Attribute image replaces main product image on select [Support Thread]

Has anyone managed to get this working with Dropdown attributes, rather than Radio/Check Boxes??
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=699

The file in question that would need altering would be:
    includes/modules/custom_template/attributes.php

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute image replaces main product image on selecting attribute

Has anyone got this working? I can't get it to work I would like to see an example website that this is working on. I installed it on a version Zen Cart 1.3.8a even though the mod is for version v1.3.7 could this be the problem?

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

I had it working on 1.3.7... Worked perfectly with Radio Boxes, but I need it for Dropdowns.. Anyone?

Plugin Contributions

I am using 1.3.7 and can't get it to work on radio or check boxes.

I have attributes working except when I select 6 in the attribute style. At this point I see the attribute name but do not have any radio buttons or check boxes. No images either.

I reset the attribute style to any number 0 - 5 and the attribute displays properly and works normally.

I would prefer a dropdown box as well but need this module to simply work before moving forward.

Plugin Contributions

I would like this for dropdowns too! Anyone contacted the original creator?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Internet Sales View Post
    I am using 1.3.7 and can't get it to work on radio or check boxes.

I have attributes working except when I select 6 in the attribute style. At this point I see the attribute name but do not have any radio buttons or check boxes. No images either.

I reset the attribute style to any number 0 - 5 and the attribute displays properly and works normally.
    I'm having this same problem. The only difference is that I'm using 1.3.8a. This seems like a great idea but I just can't get it going.

Has anyone got this working properly?

Thanks
    Nancy

Plugin Contributions

has anyone found a solution to this yet? I am using 1.3.8a as well and when i select style 6, images and everything disappears but if I select any style 0-5 it looks perfect.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by exoticcorpse View Post
    Has anyone managed to get this working with Dropdown attributes, rather than Radio/Check Boxes??

The file in question that would need altering would be:
    includes/modules/custom_template/attributes.php

Can anyone offer any suggestions?
    I'm looking for this exact thing currently myself and I got the latest version of Zencart as well. I've seen this done on some online stores before and would love to have that as it saves up "space" in product information pages.

Plugin Contributions

Is this an option that was ever figured out? I am in desperate need of this option and would like to know very much. Any help appreciated. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Yes, it works on 1.3.8
    I did it on dropdown and it works the same.
    Click "Edit" next to the option name you already have in there.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast