Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute image replaces main product image on select [Support Thread]

Thank you. Looks like this is quite complicated to integrate, so for now, giving up on this. One other thing I was curious about. The theme I am using has a Quick View mode, where you can order from within a product list page, via modal div. I was able to get the image and attributes to load correctly, however, how do I load the observer script that'll answer to the getattribimage() function?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute image replaces main product image on select [Support Thread]

Oh, that was easy. I just copied jscript_ais.php and on_load_ais.js to the /includes/modules/pages/index/ based on the page location I was on:
    index.php?main_page=index&cPath=xxx_yyy

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attribute image replaces main product image on selecting attribute

I used this plugin above 1.55, without any effect

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jiji2018 View Post
    I used this plugin above 1.55, without any effect
    Welcome to Zen Cart. Please understand that in order to provide assistance, if any is needed, that the existing condition needs to be described. This is generally facilitated by addressing the posting tips items.

Explaining what has been done, possibly including a link to the site, the result(s) of taking action, etc... should make it possible to reproduce the issue so that time can be spent resolving the issue rather than having to pull out the details. Ie. Using the plugin without any effect, doesn't explain very much. If it were installed correctly and attribute images applied correctly and the settings modified by this plugin were selected (which has an effect on the system) then there should be some observable effect in the html code even if the image(s) don't swap. Further, even if all of that html code appears correctly, there may be other javascript on the page that doesn't play nicely or the page could not validate and cause other issues besides just with this plugin.

There's a lot of possibilities, but with your assistance of defining the conditions, issues, and results, then a solution to the problem experienced can be found. Help others help you.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have finished installing the plugin,my version is 1.5.5,but it is not work when select color option
    below is the step i installed
    1.I upload all files with ftp,and recover all files with same filename
    2. I run sql_run.txt,&sql_run_missing_dropdowns.txt,after checking my database ,they are correct running.
    3.then i add 'color' in admin--catelog-option name manager,radio button,input attribute 6
    4. go to attriabutes controller and add 2 colors black ,blue to one of my product with product_id 1492
    and add 2 attriabute images match black and blue
    5.when i return the product page Hello,
    I have finished installing the plugin,my version is 1.5.5,but it is not work when select color option
    below is the step i installed
    1.I upload all files with ftp,and recover all files with same filename
    2. I run sql_run.txt,&sql_run_missing_dropdowns.txt,after checking my database ,they are correct running.
    3.then i add 'color' in admin--catelog-option name manager,radio button,input attribute 6
    4. go to attriabutes controller and add 2 colors black ,blue to one of my product with product_id 1492
    and add 2 attriabute images match black and blue
    5.when i return the product page ,there is not any changed to main page when i click black or blue
    6 i tried changed the attriabute to dropdown and checkbox,same issue as above radio button

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	name20180516191957.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	41.8 KB 
ID:	17842Click image for larger version. 

Name:	optionname2e0180516190238.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	21.1 KB 
ID:	17843Click image for larger version. 

Name:	optionname20180516190238.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	17844
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

more attachment of my step
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QQ截图20180516192914.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	17845Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sql20180516192424.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	17846Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sqlw20180516192025.png 
Views:	62 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	17847Click image for larger version. 

Name:	version20180516190058.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	17848

Plugin Contributions

Although my email response did not seem to leave my outbox, I had evaluated the condition with the following response (please ignore cases of hashtags (#), they were generated when pasting the content and were not part of the original message):
    Now that I have been able to see the page and evaluate the configuration as presented to a browser, I am able to identify the many changes that have been made to the standard template ‎that are preventing operation of the plugin.

So, here are the things that I see.
    1. It appears that the includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php file or the changes made to it as compared to the default version provided in ZC 1.5.5 have not been incorporated into includes/modules/yourstore/attributes.php. If the file has been uploaded/incorporated, then either the observer file has not been uploaded or there is something else installed that is preventing application of the onchange event to the associated attribute(s).
    2. The id for the main product image has been removed (should be mainProductImage). ##All that is present is:##<div class="back product-main-image__item main-img-zoom">.
    3. I am not able at the moment to review the javascript to see if there is or would be a conflict. The plugin is written to add actions to existing actions when selecting an attribute; however, existing code if loaded after Attribute Image Swap may be written to replace existing actions. The issues above would need to be addressed and tested to further identify the presence of that issue.
    ##
    ‎Respectfully,
    mc12345678

Plugin Contributions

Over the weekend, submitted version 1.5.10 to this plugin. A version 1.5.9 was independently maintained in github with the changes from that incorporated into this.

The posted description was:
    Attribute image replaces main product image on sel ## - ## Version: v1.5.10
    This update incorporates the changes made to support version 1.5.9 and 1.5.10.
    Updated 06/16/19, V1.5.10: (mc12345678)
    - Primarily updated what is now considered 1_Main_Files.
    - Moved files into sub-folders to improve clarity of installation and to identify Zen Cart version specific files.
    - Moved admin language defines out of the core language file for options_name_manager.php and placed in a separate file.
    - Updated ajax.php file to the Zen Cart V1.5.6b version.
    - Addressed a few minor PHP 7.3 related issues.
    - Improved incorporation with Zen Colorbox.
    - Added display of images for option type 6 when applied to radio buttons and checkboxes as if the image type had been set to 0.
    - Added scope declaration for methods in the observer class.
    - Updated install and remove SQL, including comments for understanding.

Updated 04/07/18, V1.5.9: (mc12345678)
    - Added try/catch javascript style code to support return from shopping cart where attributes do not have an assigned action.
    - Added observer to modify the shopping_cart image based on selections made when adding the product to the cart.
    - Corrected an encoding issue with the ajax file (Changed from UTF-8 with BOM to ANSI)
    - Added the $zco_notifier to the ajax file to support changes made in the module main_product_images to offer the use of observers.
    - Reworked the ajax file to offer up-front processing.
    - Added a function (get_attrib_image) to the observer class to reduce code redundancy and to offer a consistent image retrieval method.

Github location: https://github.com/mc12345678/Attribute_image_Swap
    This change has been posted for download at: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=699

Plugin Contributions

Fresh install 1.5.6c
    Installed AIS 1_5_10
    Using 8 for Attribute style, image swapping working fine for radio button option values.
    problem: 1 long vertical list of radio button option values is the result (30 values of Color Names).

Question: Would like to convert that one column to 3 or 4 columns with CSS .

Any help would be appreciated

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mikebr View Post
    Fresh install 1.5.6c
    Installed AIS 1_5_10
    Using 8 for Attribute style, image swapping working fine for radio button option values.
    problem: 1 long vertical list of radio button option values is the result (30 values of Color Names).

Question: Would like to convert that one column to 3 or 4 columns with CSS .

Any help would be appreciated
    Doing an internet search on the concept I found in stackoverflow some references to how the number of columns can be forced with CSS and supposedly provided multiple columns (assuming all else about the page supports the additional columns).

The following was what I used to force 2 columns when looking at the Zen Cart demo data product with products_id 132 (uses check boxes instead of radios, but similar markup is expected):

Code:
    .wrapperAttribsOptions {
        column-count: 2;
    }
    where column-count was added to whatever else existed there. In my case it was found in the responsive_classic template's CSS folder for file stylesheet.css at or around line 374, though I don't claim that my css file is up-to-date as I have not ensured that it has remained up-to-date in my current testing environment.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast