Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Sessions Viewer + pushorder

Could someone please tell me exactly which files to add the password and where to add ip address.

Ive tried everything and it always says password not defined or invalid use, ip: 76.25.61.100(check ip-address and pushorder password settings)

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

i installed this. I go to pushorder and it shows up. I click on pushorder and it redirects me to my website and the order is not added to the order list

help please

Plugin Contributions

I am getting this error message:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class shoppingCart could not be converted to string in /view_stuck_paypal_orders.php on line 88

Any ideas?

Shrimp

Plugin Contributions

Default DrByte please help.... Re: Paypal Sessions Viewer + pushorder

Quote Originally Posted by shrimp-gumbo-mmmhhh View Post
    I am getting this error message:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class shoppingCart could not be converted to string in /view_stuck_paypal_orders.php on line 88

Any ideas?

Shrimp

Okay, found this link and changed /view_stuck_paypal_orders.php as DrByte instructed... however... this was a couple of years ago and the code has changed since then with paypal security codes and such... The array is now showing but I am not able to move anything to orders as the button is not showing.... can someone help? Oh, I am using 1.3.8 right now.

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77630

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by letsmod View Post
    i installed this. I go to pushorder and it shows up. I click on pushorder and it redirects me to my website and the order is not added to the order list

help please

I have this exact problem. I click on the confirm button and I am taken to the login page on the store side of the site and the orders are not recorded.

I am using 1.3.7.1. Please help. We have two orders stuck because paypal did something to the servers today and I really need to use this mod.

Thanks.
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Plugin Contributions

Just installed this today due to the problems PayPal IPN is having. The good news is that the orders show up on the stuck orders page where I can tell what was ordered by seeing the ID of the item ordered.

However, when I click on the "Move to Orders database" button a new window opens up...initially trying to open a page which is the name of my website/pushover.php. But the actual page that opens up is a generic page from my isp saying that the page requested is unavailable.

I tried eliminating the admin ip and also made sure that my passwords are the same in both configuration files...but still get the same results. Any idea what is causing this?

FYI, I am using Zen 1.38a
    Last edited by maineiac13; 14 Oct 2009 at 11:47 PM. Reason: adding version of zc

Plugin Contributions

this is working great for me... one question...

does anyone know how to clear the paypal sessions?? I have some from months ago, and i just went through them all and verified none are missing orders. thanks in advance :)

Plugin Contributions

I also installed this today due to the PayPal IPN problem.

I already manually re-entered the orders that were messed up by PayPal. The installation of this contribution is mostly to make it easier to deal with the next PayPal issue.

I see lots of session records in the View Stuck PayPal Orders viewer. None have any products listed.

Is that normal? Should I see any product information? I am not sure how the records are supposed to look. I just see a shopping cart array with total, weight, cartID, etc.

When I click the Move to Orders Database button, will the products show up in the order?

BTW, thanks for the contribution. This may be a life-save the next time I need it.

Plugin Contributions

i installed the addon today

and i have the view stuck paypal order: but i got this message:
    Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource. Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect. Sorry for any inconvenience.

can someone help?

Plugin Contributions

can anyone help me. I cant work out why when I press on the "confirm move to orders database" that it doesn't do exactly that and move the required order to the orders database but rather takes me to the customer login with in the store. I really do not want to have to recreate these orders when this module seems so easy for others.

Please help!
    Thanks
    Supersnow

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast