Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal Sessions Viewer + pushorder

Just want to add my thanks to all those who have contributed to this mod, it works perfectly!

The problems with Paypal still exist occasionally but this solves them with the click of a button, thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Does this mod only show orders where the customer has chosen to pay by paypal or does it show all orders which have been abandoned.

I'm just trying to figure out do I need to install just this mod or this mod and recover cart sales.

At the moment I'm only interested in seeing customers who went off to paypal or my other payment gateway provider and didn't come back.

Plugin Contributions

This add on only shows Paypal sessions/unfinished Paypal orders.

(recover cart sales shows all abandoned carts, independent of the chosen payment type, and even before payment is chosen I guess)

Plugin Contributions

Anyone know how to make this work? I followed the install instructions and it's installed wierd...

I have a link going to....
    http://mysotore.com/store/admin/FILE...L_SESSIONS.php

Shouldn't that be going to view_stuck_paypal_orders.php and no where it's going?

is the current version broken and I need to download a different version of this?

Plugin Contributions

The above error was my FTP programs fault.

the file was not copied to /admin/includes/extra_datafiles.

that caused the above error. Just adding the answer for when others have the problem.

Plugin Contributions

I echo those before me and say Great Mod!

One question though, is thre a way to get hte stuck orders out that are not meant to be complete? I have a client with some partial orders that seem to be clogging up his ordering system and I can see them thanks to this mod, but have no clue how to clear them out.

thank you,

betty

Plugin Contributions

I have tried several times to set this up properly, even upgraded my zen to the new version today thinking tat might help.

I have followed the instructions in the readme and put what password I want in all 3 config files, plus cleared out the ip address as mine is not static and we have two admins. Then I of course reuploaded those pushorder.php files and still get the error saying my password is not defined.

I must be doing something wrong on my part, but after a long night of trying everything I can to figure it out, I am at a loss. I am wondering if the spot I am putting this password is the wrong spot, or if there is a certain password I should be using that I am not aware of. Is there someone who can help me?

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys, i managed to get this working on my live server (IIS6 + ZC 1.38), but when trying on a local development server ( IIS7 + ZC 1.38) I get the error:

1366 Incorrect decimal value: '' for column 'products_price' at row 1
    in:
    [INSERT INTO dev_orders_products (orders_id, products_id, products_model, products_name, products_price, final_price, onetime_charges, products_tax, products_quantity, products_priced_by_attribute, product_is_free, products_discount_type, products_discount_type_from, products_prid) VALUES ('22', '183', '', '', '', '0', '0', '0', '1', '', '', '', '', '183:58c0d33b81b1bb9a2143cbe94009071c')]

Any ideas why it doesnt work locally?

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Paypal Sessions Viewer + pushorder

Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post

(recover cart sales shows all abandoned carts, independent of the chosen payment type, and even before payment is chosen I guess)
    Hi,
    I hope you can help me (new zenner here)

I have uploaded this module and I cannot get it to work. I have read all the installation instructions and the the report is NOT visible under Customers->View Stuck PayPal Orders. I have tried clearing the browser)

I uploaded all the files to the root directory, and this has added the "catalog" folder outside of the admin directory. Is this correct?

I have no idea what I have done wrong as the instructions were pretty straight forward. I input the IP (I am on a shared web server), so will this create a problem?

Any ideas on how to get this working woudl be really appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

MG
    MG Page
    "The Silent Avatar Speaks"
    http://www.silentavatar.com/blog/

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Paypal Sessions Viewer + pushorder

Quote Originally Posted by paulm View Post

Hi,
    I hope you can help me (new zenner here)

I have uploaded this module and I cannot get it to work. I have read all the installation instructions and the the report is NOT visible under Customers->View Stuck PayPal Orders. I have tried clearing the browser)

I uploaded all the files to the root directory, and this has added the "catalog" folder outside of the admin directory. Is this correct?

I have no idea what I have done wrong as the instructions were pretty straight forward. I input the IP (I am on a shared web server), so will this create a problem?

Any ideas on how to get this working woudl be really appreciated.

Thanks for any help.

MG
    MG Page
    "The Silent Avatar Speaks"
    http://www.silentavatar.com/blog/

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast