Plugin Contributions

Default Strange repeat customer issue?!

I just had a customer call me...she ordered from me about 2 weeks ago...no problems...she placed an order yesterday and said she got an Internal Server error...no email confirmation or anything..but yet the order shows up in the admin...althogh with no address or name....

she called today becasue she reordered thinking yesterdays order did not go through...same thing happened....

I did a test customer ... order went through fine....when I went to reorder on the test account and hit "checkout"...on the checkout page all the spaces are black for billing address....shipping address....name etc.....if the account is set up these should be filled in already.......

also...I went to update her order from yesterday as CANCELLED in admin and it gave me the same Internal Server Error....(i hacve used cancelled before with no problems!)

Any ideas what can be going on here?!?!? the site is http://www.ilovephotogifts.com

Thank you!!!!

Jill
    Jill || I Love Zen Cart Templates || 2 Dogs Design
    I Love To Help But Let's Keep It Public Please To Help Others!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Strange repeat customer issue?!

Check that you host has not changed things like php version or mysql version recently.

And are you sure that this functioned before - if not and you have adhereed to the override schema - you can just over-load the files and use a good FTP client that tracks and reports errors like filezilla
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten