Plugin Contributions

help question ready to pull my hair out

Ok.. I have no idea if it is just my computer, but there is a problem with my add to cart.
    When I click on add to cart, it goes to the next page.. only it's blank! But I know its working because when I click the back button I have a "shopping cart" choice at the top that wasn't there before. When I click on that it shows me what I have added to my cart. Then when I click on "Check Out" I get the same blank screen. I'm ready to dump this all in the trash I am that frustrated.

Can someone help me out before I go insane? Please.

I have tried this in both IE & Firefox with the same results.

here is my site:
    www.creativeconnectionsembroidery.com/zenshop

I have several products that are $0.00 for testing purposes. Oh and this use to work just fine about 3 weeks ago. Seems to have all gone to s**t since I removed all the sideboxes I didn't want and zencart ads.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ready to pull my hair out

This is funky.

What else did you do or did they do?

What you add to cart, there is no code on that page.

What did you turn off in the Admin Panel?

Did the Date code affect anything? That's a cool contribution. I'd like on that can tell the customer the time in my Time Zone.

I'd do a reinstall with your 3 week old back up. Not that hard. Sorry it is not what you want to hear.
    Cheers!
    v158A & 2.0+

Plugin Contributions

Your right, definitely what I didn't want to hear LOL Reinstall eh? Argggggg

Maybe there is another answer that doesn't require me losing all that I have done. Since I have no idea how I did most of it I'll wait a bit longer then up load my entire zenshop folder, I guess that is how you do a reinstall.

I'm ready to trust someone on here that knows what they are doing with my login info to my shop, I don't have any customers yet, so I'm not worried about privacy issues, and I don't have all my products loaded yet.

So if anyone is willing to search my admin to see if they can find what I did to cause this, I would be forever grateful. Please PM and I'll send you the info.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ccembd; 14 May 2008 at 03:43 AM.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Before you go reinstalling, try using the debug log tool from step 2a of this FAQ: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=82

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

She did not respond here but, it did work for her. Thanks Doc!
    Cheers!
    v158A & 2.0+

Plugin Contributions

The error logging did the job. I actually had an error that mentioned headers already sent. That error usually means that there are spaces or line breaks after the last "?>" at the very bottom of the php file. In my case, it was in includes/languages/english.php.

This post was very helpful.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for not responding here My site is working wonderfully now Only 1 little issue left to resolve, but I'll search to see if the answer is already here in all this vast knowledge.

Thank you so much to everyone who lent me a helping hand. Life is getting better and I got my first 2 orders woohooo!!