Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: drop down attributes at product listing page near add to cart button.

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep8838 View Post
    I found one problem in the mod........ after clicking add to cart buttom, it is taking me to shopping cart page, but when i click return to shopping, it saying.......... 'sorry! the product was not found'
    Hi all,
    I have exactly the same issue - does anyone have a solution for this - as for me this is an awesome mod - but I will not be able to use unless I can get the "continue shopping" button to work.

any guidance on solution much appreciated.

regards
    Andy

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: drop down attributes at product listing page near add to cart button.

Quote Originally Posted by sadwargamer View Post
    Hi all,
    I have exactly the same issue - does anyone have a solution for this - as for me this is an awesome mod - but I will not be able to use unless I can get the "continue shopping" button to work.

any guidance on solution much appreciated.

regards
    Andy

Edit the file : includes/templates/[your template]/templates/tpl_shopping_cart_default.php
    around line 133

Code:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo zen_back_link() . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTINUE_SHOPPING, BUTTON_CONTINUE_SHOPPING_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    Change to the following:
    <div class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a onClick="history.go(-1)">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_CONTINUE_SHOPPING, BUTTON_CONTINUE_SHOPPING_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    This may not be the best solution but just works.

Plugin Contributions

I have installed this mod but it's not showing. i followed the instructions on how to set the add to cart buttons and all that. but after copying the files nothing shows up in my product list. the "add to cart" shows instead of "more info" but the attributes do not show up and I still have to go to the product info page.

any suggestions???

Plugin Contributions

Looks like in admin->product listing you have to enable "Display Product Name"....

works like a charm now. If I want to hide the products name, how can I use this so it shows up when I enable products_model???

Plugin Contributions

If I want to hide the products name

And you can think of a real-world case where you wouldn't want the product's name to display?
    Even if you do have such a situation, you can add to your stylesheet

h3.itemTitle {display: none;}

to hide the heading (name) and nothing else.

Plugin Contributions

yes actually we have a case where we have to hide product names, but not on all items. how we've done it is for some categories the product name only shows on the main item, then on sub items we only display prod codes.

thanks for the info on the css. i'll try that. :)

Plugin Contributions

h3.itemTitle {display: none;} will apply globally, so if you want it hidden on some products and not others you can use per-category or per-product stylesheets with only that rule for content. See the CSS_readme.txt file in /includes/templates/template_default/css/ for more info. The per-product stylesheets cannot apply to an individual product in a listing page, only to the product info page.

You say the products name is used only on the main product, and product codes on sub-products. Do those sub-products have the main product name as their name? What "product code" field are you using?

Plugin Contributions

I noticed it is working for dropdown attributes. However, it is not showing checkbox attributes.

How can I get it to work for checkbox attributes as well?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for this great addition... it's exactly what I was looking for!!

I used the original code that Infocom used as i just wanted one 'add to cart' button. I had one dropdown attribute and it worked perfectly. My client has now asked me to add a 'text field attribute'.

I have added the text attribute (easy enough!) and it displays both on the product listing page and the product info page. However, if you add to cart from the product listing page, the text attribute is not carried on to the shopping cart page. The dropdown attribute is however.

If you add to cart from the product info page, then both attributes are carried forward.

There is something that i must have to add to one of Infocom's files... i'm not great with the old code, so if someone could please advise, i'd really appreciate it.

Many thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Bump bump!! Anyone know how to use this product listing with text attribute fields? I've been searching the last 10 days without any luck. Would appreciate any help! Thanks.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast