Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: drop down attributes at product listing page near add to cart button.

hello ,
    Iinstalled it and it works fine, only there is one thing that i dont know how to fix it,
    it's calculating the tax two times instead of1 time,
    when i add a new product with attributes and fill in a plus price of 0.8403 normaly with a tax of 19% is that 1.00, but now its 1.16,(38%tax!!!)
    products without attributes the taxprice is good.
    how can i solve this tax problem,
    with kind regards,
    janine

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: drop down attributes at product listing page near add to cart button.

I had some trouble bring to get this Options on Product Listing v2.0 mod working with ZC 1.5. Kept getting :Whoops! Sorry, but you are not allowed to perform the action requested." when trying to checkout. I had to merge the modded shopping_cart.php with the 1.5 version.

I'd like to share this but please understand it is not fully tested yet so please make sure you BACK UP!

Next job is to dynamically update the prices on the listing page but this might be out of my depth. I've seen the question posted here and there but no answers. The most logical choice would be to create a modified version of Dynamic Price Updater for the product listing page. Has anyone had any experience with this or success dynamically updating the price with Options on Product Listing v2.0?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: drop down attributes at product listing page near add to cart button.

Anyone have any ideas as to why this would work on the product listing, but not on the search results page? ZC 1.3.9h...

Plugin Contributions

hi,
    The code u have given is only working for drop down attributes. can u give modified version which should work on checkbox, text etc.. on add multiple product to cart.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Everybody,

I am working with V1.5 (german). This is a modified version of 1.5 for germans.

I have installed the latest version of "Attributes on Product Listing" found here --> http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1637

It is working fine except for one problem. In Germany, the law requires that the 19% sales tax be included in the price displayed. Therefore, my admin settings are such that the price includes the sales tax.

The prices displayed on my "Product Listing" page do not include the sales tax. If you put the item in your cart though, the prices in the cart are correct (ie. they include the sales tax).

Basically I need the attribute prices in the "Product Listing" page to include the sales tax, as they do on the "Product Info" page and in the shopping cart during checkout.

I am assuming this might not be too complicated because the module consists of only four files. Two new files, and two modified files. Unfortunately, I have no experience with programing so I don´t know where to start.

If someone is willing to help, I would be very thankful. If you just want to give me clues as to where to start trying stuff out, I would also be very thankful.

Plugin Contributions

I have Simple SEO Url's installed on a 1.5.3 cart. When I try to add to cart, I get a page not found error. If I turn off SSU, it works fine. Does anyone know what I have to do to make this work with SSU?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by abcisme View Post
    I have Simple SEO Url's installed on a 1.5.3 cart. When I try to add to cart, I get a page not found error. If I turn off SSU, it works fine. Does anyone know what I have to do to make this work with SSU?
    I think it has something to do with html_output.php, but not sure what to change. Here's the code for SSU. Can anyone help?

Code:
        //bof simple seo url
        global $ssu;
        if(is_object($ssu) && ($link = $ssu->ssu_link($page, $parameters, $connection, $add_session_id, $search_engine_safe, $static, $use_dir_ws_catalog))!= false) return $link;
        //eof simple seo url

Plugin Contributions

Would like to see a demo. I'm looking for an easy way to do the following. Say I have 100 items. Each item has 50 possible color options. I sale out of one color for all 100 items. Looking for an easy way to mark that color for all 100 as out of stock.

Plugin Contributions

I think the stock by attributes module can help
    Quote Originally Posted by cubmanky View Post
    Would like to see a demo. I'm looking for an easy way to do the following. Say I have 100 items. Each item has 50 possible color options. I sale out of one color for all 100 items. Looking for an easy way to mark that color for all 100 as out of stock.

Plugin Contributions

Great work! A very useful add-on to improve customer experience..
    Tested it with 1.5.6a, works a treat.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast