Plugin Contributions

help question Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time

Ok I am stumped. I sell embroidery designs, which are downloadable so no physical shipping is require. I have tested and checked repeatedly but still get this message "Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time" but ONLY when getting a "FREE" design. It can be ignored and Continue Check Out works.. if you click that button you go to your account and the free design is there.

Don't see this message when payment is required and the customer has to go to paypal.

Any suggestions on how to get that message to go bye bye? I have tried finding the answer here, so I apologize if I just missed it.

Thanks in advance.
    Cat

Oh I forgot to mention, I have all payment modules turned off except PayPal.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time

Have you reviewed the many other threads discussing the same message? Both in the FAQ area and in the forum? There are several listed even at the bottom of this page in the "Similar Threads" section.

Short answer: Turn on the Zen Cart Free Charge Card payment module ... it's used to process orders for which no payment is required. Without it enabled, you can't process free orders.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sorry, we are not accepting payments from your region at this time

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Have you reviewed the many other threads discussing the same message? Both in the FAQ area and in the forum? There are several listed even at the bottom of this page in the "Similar Threads" section.
    Sorry I just didnt find the threads that I could understand. I did try.

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Short answer: Turn on the Zen Cart Free Charge Card payment module ... it's used to process orders for which no payment is required. Without it enabled, you can't process free orders.
    Umm that's not entirely true, my free orders go through fine only my customers have to see that message. But I will turn the Zen Cart Free Charge Card payment module back on if that is what is required to remove that message.

Thank you DrByte for you help.