Hi and thanks for any help you may have on this matter - I have searched the forums but have not seen mention of this....

In admin area / customers list my customers are all showing todays date as the date they were created.

If I leave it for one day and log back in any new customer have todays date as their account created and all other customer have the previous days date.

The moment I click on sort asc / des or click through to the next page every customer including the new customers now show todays date again as creation date.

In my database the correct dates are present so this is not a case of my database being overwritten - it appears that somehwere along the line the customers page is not pulling the correct data / or loses it after a page refresh ?

Any thoughts / help greatly appreciated.

Running 1.3.8
Super Orders mod installed
Using IE 7 and Firefox same results but back to back - ie if the error occurs when using IE7 and all customers update to account created todays date then when logging in in firefox all customers show todays date as account created date. ( so maybe there is something in the database causing this ?? )
I did import from an OSC database my customers /address book etc but there have been new accounts created since then with same problems.