Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MYOB export help

Hi Tyroneneous,

I have tried this now and lots and lots of fiddling but I can't get it to produce a file at all!

I've tried running includes/myob_cust.php directly and it produces a file in my MYOB directory with the field headings so I reckon I've got the path and permissions correct.

I've included a ZIP file with my myob_cust.php, myob_sale.php, application_top.php and header_php.php. I think those are all the relevant files?

Could you please please take a quick look and see where I'm being stupid?! I'd really appreciate it!

Many thanks for all of your help

Regards

Simon
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Hi Simon,

I had a quick look at your code and fixed it up. You had placed the code to run before the "process checkout" line was to be finished. Now I've put it into the right place for you. I've attached the files in the structure of the correct directories for it to run. It should work now.

Also I'm very disappointed for the author to say that we've basterized his file. I'll clarify that, I only changed the names of the functions to fit for Zencart, so that it would call to the right function. I have not even added anything to it, so he can't blame us for us mucking his code up. Additionally his code was very messy as well and that's not the way I would program. Anyway let's see if there can be additional improvements to it. e.g:

1. Add an option to click a button in the admin controls to d/l the files or for it to automatically email us all the files at the end of the day when all the transactions have been done.
    2. Add a surcharge function so that it can include it in the MYOB journal entries. (For people like me who are charging a CC surcharge to a customer on any CC transaction).

Thanks.

Tyrone.
    Last edited by tyroneneous; 18 Jun 2008 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Added edited files

Plugin Contributions

Hi Tyrone,

I wouldn't worry about what Steve said. I think the changes that he means probably happened before you came across the code, when it was translated from Quickbooks, etc.

Thanks for much fox fixing my code! That's really kind of you! Unfortunately it doesn't work...

Strangely the first couple of times that I tried it I got to the NoChex part (the checkout pages on my payment provider's servers) and a username and password prompt came up for [email protected].

It doesn't do that now, but it doesn't produce a file either! Doh!

What else could it be?!?!?!

Thanks Tyrone

Simon

Plugin Contributions

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the response. I would suggest installing a debugging problem and to see where the problem is. Click this link below and install the Zen-Cart debugging tool which will help you determine where the problem is:

http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=860

(Debugging Error Logging Utility)

Also which version of Zen-Cart are you running and also if have a site online I could perhaps have a quick look for you to see where the potential problem is.

Thanks.

Tyrone.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Tyrone,

Thanks so much for the help. Unfortunately for some reason I can no longer FTP into my test site. I have logged a call with the hosting guys so hopefully I will get back in soon!

Thanks

Simon

Plugin Contributions

Hi Tyrone,

I've sorted the FTP issue and logged in to install the Debug tool. I've run through the purchase process and checked out the debug file but this is all it says:

[22-Jun-2008 20:28:46] PHP Warning: imagejpeg() [<a href='function.imagejpeg'>function.imagejpeg</a>]: Unable to open '/home/fstperso/public_html/bmz_cache/7/77a7ab41fac4323fd1c6de71d396ec97.image.68x62.jpg' for writing in /home/fstperso/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 651

That doesn't seem relevant to me?!

My test site is at: http://saturn.dotcolo.com/~fstperso/

I'd really appreciate it if you can help me. I'll PM you the details just in case you do have chance/ the inclination to log in and have a poke around.

Thanks so much for all of your help

Simon

Plugin Contributions

Hi Simon,

I had a look at your site and tried finding the problem. I can see that the Nochex redirection is not processing the checkout page and that's why it's not process the MYOB commands in there. Have you tried processing the check out with just say payment as cash?

I know it works for Cash, Cheque, manual credit card payments. Once it exits out of your cart and tries processing it away from the site, the site address changes and that's where I think it's not working.

Give that a go and let me know how you go. By the way, what a coincidence that you got the same template for your site as mine! ehheh

Here's my site if you want to have a look around:

www.dbv.com.au

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hey there Tyrone and Simon,

Thank you very, very much for putting in some time on the MYOB integration.

Is the MYOBfixed file the best one to download?

I am very much looking forward to using and if possible adding something to this contribution.

Thanks in advance.
    Max

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. The best file to download is the myob_export.zip, which is located on the first page.

The other file was to help Simon fix up his code.

Let me know how it goes. It would be great to get some more add ons to this module.

Thanks!

Tyrone.

Plugin Contributions

Hi guys,

i've done some work on the module

its now easier to install and you set settings via admin

Hope its helpful

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast