Plugin Contributions

red flag Cybersource & Canadian orders

I cannot get any Canadian order to process through the Cybersource module. All other orders are coming through just fine. Is anyone else having this problem?

When clicking on the "Confirm your Order" button from step 3 order confirmation, I can see that it goes to https://orderpage.ic3.com/hop/ProcessOrder.do which is CyberSources production server. From there the error message mentioned above is returned. The error message is contained in includes/modules/payment/cs.php.

So what I cannot determine is whether the information is being passed to cybersource but is somehow in a bad format, or if the error message is being returned by cs.php before ever getting to Cybersource.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cybersource & Canadian orders

CyberSource production server URL visible
    If you can see the CyberSource production server URL on the checkout confirmation page, it means that your CyberSource account is probably configured to use the wrong connection method (Hosted Order Page instead of the Silent Order POST).
    Please verify the CyberSource Business Center settings as per Paragraph 7 of the Implementation Guidelines:
    Go to CyberSource Business Center >> Live Business Center >> enter Username & Password and click Login >> Left vertical bar menu >> Tools & Settings >> Hosted Order Page >> Settings;

Verify the settings and under Appearance > Receipt Page make sure to check the following “This URL is my custom receipt page.” checkbox;
    Perform the same verification under Appearance > Decline Page.
    Under Appearance > Order Page, leave all fields untouched or blank.

Two-character code for provinces and territories
    Open file “includes/modules/payment/cs.php” and add 2-character codes at or near line 266.
    Before modification:
    'WASHINGTON' => 'WA',
    'WISCONSIN' => 'WI',
    'WEST VIRGINIA' => 'WV',
    'WYOMING' => 'WY',
    );

After modification:
    'WASHINGTON' => 'WA',
    'WISCONSIN' => 'WI',
    'WEST VIRGINIA' => 'WV',
    'WYOMING' => 'WY',
    'ALBERTA' => 'AB',
    'BRITISH COLUMBIA' => 'BC',
    'MANITOBA' => 'MB',
    'NEW BRUNSWICK' => 'NB',
    'NEWFOUNDLAND' => 'NL',
    'NORTHWEST TERRITORIES' => 'NT',
    'NOVA SCOTIA' => 'NS',
    'NUNAVUT' => 'NU',
    'ONTARIO' => 'ON',
    'PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND' => 'PE',
    'QUEBEC' => 'QC',
    'SASKATCHEWAN' => 'SK',
    'YUKON TERRITORY' => 'YT'
    );

deBeaujeu

Plugin Contributions

Oh, thank you so much deBeaujeu. The two character code modification fixed it. The order has gone through successfully. Thank you so much, I totally owe you one.

Plugin Contributions

I went about it a little differently, but it looks like it worked even if it is a bit of a hack. I changed the iso code for Canada in admin/locations/countries to CD rather that CA. orders now process. I may go back and use deBeaujeu's fix instead though as it looks to be a better fix.

This fix doesn't work for the general error message, can anyone help?

Plugin Contributions

Default Cybersource & Canadian orders

Quote Originally Posted by 3Apples View Post
    This fix doesn't work for the general error message, can anyone help?
    Please do not publish multiple posts or threads on the same subject.

Please review post #2 in this thread where it refers to:
    "If you can see the CyberSource production server URL on the checkout confirmation page, it means that your CyberSource account is probably configured to use the wrong connection method (Hosted Order Page instead of the Silent Order POST)."

The solution to this problem can also be found further down in post #2.

deBeaujeu

Quote Originally Posted by deBeaujeu View Post
    Please do not publish multiple posts or threads on the same subject.

Please review post #2 in this thread where it refers to:
    "If you can see the CyberSource production server URL on the checkout confirmation page, it means that your CyberSource account is probably configured to use the wrong connection method (Hosted Order Page instead of the Silent Order POST)."

The solution to this problem can also be found further down in post #2.

deBeaujeu
    Ack, sorry. I had meant to post my question to the other thread, and I posted it to this one, so tried to come back after posting the original question to the other thread but couldn't find a way to delete my reply.

Anyhow, no, I can't see the Cybersource URL on any page. It's just the URL I see in the header bar (where one would normally type in a web address) before it redirects back to the order page. I don't get a confirmation page. The order of the events goes:

1. I put things in the shopping cart and go to checkout, filling out my information and everything else. I put in a test Visa of 4111111111111111 and whatever other information, and hit the button.

2. It goes to a completely blank white page. The title bar says "System Error." The URL of the page is https://orderpagetest.ic3.com/hop/ProcessOrder.do but it does not display any text at all.

3. Within a second or two I'm routed back to the same page in my Zen Cart shop that asks for the card number and information. It only has a "There was a general error. Please double-check your information and try again." message. There is no URL there. It also doesn't seem like a confirmation page.

So is #2 the "confirmation page" you mean that is displaying the URL? Because I don't see it displaying anything at all. Or is this something I can't fix until I go live? I have already doublechecked the settings in the Test Center, and of course I can't login to the Live center until I go live.

I tried plugging in the success URL and it seemed to work, producing a success message and filing the test order in the shop. So at least that page works. But if THAT is the confirmation page (the URL Cybersource is supposed to direct to after a successful processing) then I'm not able to get to that page at all with the test transactions I'm attempting. Is this something I have to go to Cybersource to set up? Or what else could I be missing?

Plugin Contributions

Default Cybersource & Canadian orders

The visible CyberSource server URL is precisely the one appearing in the address bar of your browser after submitting your checkout transaction.
    When properly configured for the Silent Order POST connection method there is no direct exchange of information between the customer and the CyberSource server. All information exchange with the customer is done through the ZC application running on your host server. The ZC application takes charge of interfacing (back and forth) with the CyberSource server.

Please carefully verify the CyberSource Business Center settings as per Paragraph 4, 7 and 8 of the Implementation Guidelines.

deBeaujeu

Aaaarrrh. XD

Okay, I found out what was wrong...

Apparently it wasn't anything *I* was doing, no settings I hadn't changed properly. Someone at Cybersource put some of our info in incorrectly, and since it was bank info, it wasn't something I had authorization to change. >_< After I was able to contact someone at Cybersource to fix our settings, everything worked perfectly fine! Already took our site live and it's working just as it should.

I was really frantic, combing through the documents trying to figure out what the heck I was doing wrong. <XD So deBeaujeu, thanks so much for all your patience and help, but as it turns out it wasn't a problem on either of our ends. ^_^; I really appreciate the help regardless, though.