Hello I seem to be facing an issue with the over rides directory and changing the text "Free shipping for orders over %s" which is shown on the shopping carts first page.

I understand how the over rides directory works and I have used it a number of times in the past without any problems. But for some reason it doesn't seem to work with the text changes I have made to the files that control what is said on this page.

For example I used the Developers Tool Kit to find "Free shipping for orders over" and the search told me that this text is in the following three files:

Code:
/home/mysite/public_html/includes/languages/english/checkout_shipping.php

Line #30 : // when free shipping for orders over $XX.00 is active

Line #32 : define('FREE_SHIPPING_DESCRIPTION', 'Free shipping for orders over %s');
Code:
/home/mysite/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php

Line #26 : define('FREE_SHIPPING_DESCRIPTION', 'Free shipping for orders over %s');
Code:
/home/mysite/public_html/includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php

Line #111 : $db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, date_added) values ('Free Shipping For Orders Over', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING_OVER', '50', 'Provide free shipping for orders over the set amount.', '6', '4', 'currencies->format', now())");
So I changed the first two files on their respective lines to reflect the text that I want the shopping cart to display and in this case I want it to display "Your order qualifies for free shipping as the total is over %s"

I then saved these files as new files with the same name of course and created over ride directories as follows:

Code:
/home/mysite/public_html/includes/languages/english/MY_TEMPLATE/checkout_shipping.php
Code:
/home/mysite/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/MY_TEMPLATE/ot_shipping.php
But for some reason the text is not changed .

However if I replace the ot_shipping.php file located here and without using the over rides directory:

Code:
/home/mysite/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php
with the edited one I just created the text is changed to what I want it to display. But of course this is not the ideal solution due to upgrade purposes in the future etc and I would prefer it to work with the over rides directory if possible.

So I guess my question is. Is the over rides directory suppose to work in this case? As the order_total directory contains a classic directory inside of it. So I assumed that by adding the name of my template directory" inside of the order_total directory and then placing the new file inside it I could then use the over rides system as per normal. But it doesn't seem to work.

So any thoughts or suggestions as to what might be causing this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.