Not sure if this is considered a Bug Report, but I'd like to mention it here, in case ZenCart core needs updates to support the new MasterCard BINs.

Please see the following email received from BPOINT:

Dear Customer,
Please be advised that MasterCard New 2 Series BIN Range is now available for testing on BPOINT.

New 2 Series MasterCard BIN Range

What is happening?
The BIN makes up the first 6-digits of any card number. MasterCard previously issued cards with BINs beginning with 5. From 14 October 2016, MasterCard will start issuing additional card numbers with the BIN Range of 222100-272099.

Will this affect me?
If you have a website or systems that validate that a MasterCard begins with 5, you will need to update your website and/or systems to allow the new BIN range.

When will it happen?
MasterCard have announced that the New 2 Series BIN range will be effective on 14 October 2016.

What will BPOINT do?
BPOINT has prepared the systems to accept and process the New 2 Series BIN Range and is now available for testing.

What do I need to do?
If you currently have your own controls for BINs, please ensure that your systems are prepared.
To conduct testing on BPOINT, please contact the BPOINT Support team to request test mode to be enabled.

What can I test with?
Card number 2720 0100 4036 0012
Expiry date 0517
CVN 123

Who do I contact?
If you have any questions, please contact our BPOINT Support team.

Kind regards,
BPOINT Support