Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
I just downloaded your template and loaded it to a poor performing site I use as a 'test' site ... and I am loving it!! ... good work, well done .... so after mastering it I am going to apply it to all of my sites which happen to be v1.5.1 so they will be a good validation of the templates application to that version.
I am glad you are loving it. You really should upgrade to 1.5.5f for this template hasn't been tested on any other versions.

1. I am getting the 'Congratulations yada yada' message on the home page, that content is not showing in admin>>tools>>define pages editor>>main page so how can I get rid of it?
This template uses the same file structure as any other (except centerboxes). The below file contains the define for the home page meassage.

copy:
/includes/languages/english/index.php

to:
/includes/languages/english/bootstrap/index.php

2. Similarly with the Zencart art of e-commerce image in the header - how do I get rid of that and insert my logo? I tried adding the logo image file to templates>>bootstrap>>images (that is where it would be in the other template) ... ALSO I need to be able to get rid of 'tagline goes here' and the space it takes up so that a large image can go all the way across the header width.
The below file contains the define for the home page logo and tagline.

copy:
/includes/languages/english/header.php

to:
/includes/languages/english/bootstrap/header.php

With this template once the tagline goes here define is rendered empty the logo div will expand 100% of the screen.