Hi,

I've just sort of started with ZenCart and have been slowly adding bits and pieces and doing well.. until I decided to change the admin session time out to something ridiculous, and caused it to error out. Waaaaah!

Can I somehow change the settings manually through the code?

I turned off "force time out 900" and put the time out at 9999999 or something just as stupid.

The error log is this...

[24-Aug-2019 09:29:49 America/New_York] Request URI: /zencart/zcadmin/template_select.php?page=1&tID=2, IP address: 61.69.130.28
#1 trigger_error() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:171]
#2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:143]
#3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:270]
#4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/functions/sessions.php:77]
#5 _sess_write()
#6 session_write_close() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/functions/general.php:25]
#7 zen_redirect() called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php:61]
#8 require(/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/init_includes/init_admin_auth.php) called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
#9 require(/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/application_top.php:171]
#10 require(/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/zcadmin/template_select.php:9]
--> PHP Fatal error: 1264:Out of range value for column 'expiry' at row 1 :: insert into zenbv_sessions (sesskey, expiry, `value`)
values ('jncedqchlm1ut1da5odcn4ov26', 10001566653388, 'eS04Y1NVWld4RWx3S0Y5MEUxVDRzOFptNW5tMGxESU9rcjRmenBKZTFjN3RfY0JvbTVnZmtDTzd0Rkk tUEpUMTBhYzdiWVlzUjVsWVF3YTFoQkFvWjNqX0M3bFpaWFR6Q09oazF0TUZQUmlOYVg0RURma2ZZQmN 6SUpzbDlsQWVMLUEzaVh6aHFVcUg2NEthUkhlQXdlYWxSLXFfNlNWVk55bTVSMTJrQktoWmNYR1VJek1 5NlphNDBOQzN6SHgzYmZyLUw5OHJFX05sLW1NNEljc2hRWXUyMlhydHFXeHZiOGtxTEd2dnpacy4=')
ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE `value`='eS04Y1NVWld4RWx3S0Y5MEUxVDRzOFptNW5tMGxESU9rcjRmenBKZTFjN3RfY0JvbTVnZmt DTzd0RkktUEpUMTBhYzdiWVlzUjVsWVF3YTFoQkFvWjNqX0M3bFpaWFR6Q09oazF0TUZQUmlOYVg0RUR ma2ZZQmN6SUpzbDlsQWVMLUEzaVh6aHFVcUg2NEthUkhlQXdlYWxSLXFfNlNWVk55bTVSMTJrQktoWmN YR1VJek15NlphNDBOQzN6SHgzYmZyLUw5OHJFX05sLW1NNEljc2hRWXUyMlhydHFXeHZiOGtxTEd2dnp acy4=', expiry=10001566653388 ==> (as called by) /home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 77 <== in /home/craftand/public_html/wildbeeproducts.com/zencart/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 171.

Can someone help me fix this please? I've tried to search the forum, but I can't seem to find my error - or am not searching correctly.