ok so this is a really frustrating thing to attempt to do, it will insist it cant do it but ask it for an example fileset for that module after describing the features you want and then ask it what "custom_module.php" should look like to achieve the desired functionality and it will happily churn out the file???
Now i am a novice at coding and my community plugin contribution was a module i had paid to have made along time ago so not my work but i explained that in the submission and it must have been checked over before approval as it took a few days. I shared it as the way i see it is the more modules for the zen cart commerce system the more users and motivation behind updating and creating new modules which in turn is better for us all right??

I myself needed 2 modules and have tried to create them with chatgpt and if its being truthful well...

we now have...

a "qr tickets" module for events with a standalone login page for a new user type called admittance. it will apparently email the customer a pdf of the qr code and if they want a physical ticket it will generate the printable ticket as a pdf.

"royal mail click and drop" shipping module for OBA account holders - if your in the uk and use royal mail and are manually typing orders in i know your attention just got peaked!

I asked it to give me an option to allow me to select a standard royal mail box size for individual categories and assume a large parcel if not specified along with the option to override the royal mail pricing with a weight based shipping table option for certain categories as the carrier option "dpd" for my drop shipped category along with the ability to select different free shipping thresholds for individual categories.

being the fact im not a coder and asked an ai chatbot to make these i am not 100% confident when it says they should work as intended, apparently zen 1.58 was released after its dataset too so it may be coded to 1.57 standards?

now another module i want to add to my site to improve my sales is "klarna" payment integration, thought maybe best to see if someone who is adapt at coding would like to study one of these modules before i waste another day or two arguing with it to resume its response from where it stopped in its "example" due to character limits, it has a habit of apologising and starting from the beggining of the file?

Currently i have my usual developer who has said he will check out the qr tickets module but he has pretty much said he is a very busy and in demand fellow at present so i don't want to ask too much of his time by firing him a second module to check at the same time.

I know a few would most likely be interested in the royal mail module i had it whip up yesterday.... that and i'm really curious if this method works

Anyone curious in the experiment enough that they fancy testing the module out in a test environment to see if it does indeed work as intended?? i mean here's the screenshot of the fileset, looks like a module to me :S

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2023-01-22.png 
Views:	293 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	20190
it even made the read me on command!!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2023-01-22 (1).jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	20191

Also if you need klarna or would like to test a klarna module whipped up by the same tool?