I've been reading through all of these posts for many hours now and, having done everything recommended and checked everything recommended, PP is still not sending me emails of purchases and the sales are not showing up in Admin. PayPal itself (business account) is showing that the transactions are going through and is sending me email payment notifications, but the IPN Return is not working. Both email addresses are identical (PP admin and ZC admin). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the payment modules and shipping modules. My client is losing track of the orders because he can't fill what he doesn't know about!

This is a brand new install (not an upgrade), ver. 1.3.6, using only PayPal and Check/Money Order for payment options and Per Item & UPS as the only shipping options. I have installed four other ZC stores for other clients and they all work perfectly, especially the older versions. They are all hosted by the same company, so there are no ISP issues.

I've read the thread on the seo.url.php patch, but since I have not installed that add-on module, I don't have a file by that name (at least I don't think I do). I can't find where to modify this: "The solution: In the class file seo.url.php we just have to add a check for ipn_main_handler.php."

I also just completed a clean install (in a separate database) of ZC ver. 1.3.7 with demo products and am having the exact same problems. Double/triple checked everything. Even the PP Express module doesn't work in this new version.

My client's PayPal account works fine for other payments purchased elsewhere. My other four stores are working FINE and they are earlier versions of ZC. What gives?

Will someone PLEASE help?! The store is located at http://www.bobfitts.com/store/index.php

Thanks,
Gary Stripling, President
The Management Agency, Inc. (TMAInc)