I am a new user to this cart. So far so good. However, I am trying to process and test an order but I am getting an error.

http://www.patioseatinggroups.com/store/

Background Info: The site is only going to use Paypal payments. The module for CC is disabled. I have that all setup but get an error going to Step #2 in the checkout.

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/patios/public_html/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 119

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/patios/public_html/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 119

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_checkout_payment_default.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/patios/public_html/store/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 119
This comes up if I do the continue checkout or click right on the process with Paypal button.