I have been working feverishly on 3 zen carts for the last week to get my sites converted from a horrible cart to zen (I have a 4th zencart i didn't build just operate) and i am just going in circles looking for these answers i have searched the forums, the files everywhere and it's making my head swim

Here is my site: http://74.52.222.34/~exclusiv/

1- Search box says :header_search_def. how do i get rid of it....

2-I don't know how to use my ftp feature and i want to transfer all the pics from one zencart to another... any tips... I set up the account and such but no matter what i do it doesn't work. I think it says in the small print the password is the problem.

3-I imported my products via easy populate knowing my pics and such wouldn't copy but i have tried to upload my attributes and it won't work- it says it's working but no attributes are there when i look.

4- on that note- i have a 3rd site i am building and i would like to copy the product/related files all in one via ftp but i can't get that work.....

I know this is a lot in one post but somtimes its better to see the big picture vs each one and i am new to the forums and don't know where they would all post except the easy populate post....

any help is appreciated!