In the page created by the product entries I made in the Admin/Catalog/Categories / Products section, I see all of the entries, price & info.

I also see a "Buy Now" button - I want an "Add to my Cart" button.

After some searching, I found the following code in the "product_listing.php" file:
(line 180 - 185)
Code:
// qty box with add to cart button
            if (PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE_BUY_NOW == '2' && $listing->fields['products_qty_box_status'] != 0) {
              $lc_button= zen_draw_form('cart_quantity', zen_href_link(zen_get_info_page($listing->fields['products_id']), zen_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product&products_id=' . $listing->fields['products_id']), 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . '<input type="text" name="cart_quantity" value="' . (zen_get_buy_now_qty($listing->fields['products_id'])) . '" maxlength="6" size="4" /><br />' . zen_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $listing->fields['products_id']) . zen_image_submit(BUTTON_IMAGE_IN_CART, BUTTON_IN_CART_ALT) . '</form>';
            } else {
              $lc_button = '<a href="' . zen_href_link($_GET['main_page'], zen_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=buy_now&products_id=' . $listing->fields['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_BUY_NOW, BUTTON_BUY_NOW_ALT, 'class="listingBuyNowButton"') . '</a>';
            }
If I comment out the '$lc_button = '<a href="' line (184), the button disappears.

This appears to depend on the value of PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE_BUY_NOW - but I can find no code or panel in Admin where that switch is set...

Of course, I could simply replace the "buy now" code with the "Add to my cart" code in line 182...but I'd really like a cleaner solution.

Any suggestions?