Plugin Contributions

Default Weird SQL problem

I am running zencart 1.3.9.h

This morning i added a few images to products without them but when i tried to look at the website, it comes up with :

1062 Duplicate entry '0' for key 3
    in:
    [insert into zen_whos_online (customer_id, full_name, session_id, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, host_address, user_agent) values ('0', 'ĄGuest', '8c738ada089e6ad29013899bd564dd04', '94.196.110.187', '1314439582', '1314439582', '/chilli/', '94.196.110.187.threembb.co.uk', 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; HPNTDF; AskTbARS/5.12.2.16749)')]

Any ideas what the hell this means?

I tried contacting my isp who said
    "I have looked into for you and I have ran both a check and repair on your databases. The site is still returning this error which means there's an issue within the database table or tables. You will need to login to your Cpanel and access your phpMyAdmin feature and check the records within the tables returning/causing this error and remove any erroneous entries within those tables."

However i could serious screw up my website as i have no idea what to do.

Any ideas would be good?

Thanks

Phil

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Weird SQL problem

On the phpmyadmin, i've tried check table, analyse table and repair table. None of these make a difference.

There is also a empty table (truncate) but i haven't gone near this yet!

Plugin Contributions

I tried dropping the key 0 and key 3 lines but that just seems to have buggered it up even more.

When i go to my administrator bit and trying the whos online from the tools menu, it says ..

REFRESH LIST Legend: Active cart Inactive cart Active no cart Inactive no cart
    Inactive is Last Click >= 180s || Inactive since arrival > 540s will be removed
    3 Error writing file '/tmp/MYTgsIQQ' (Errcode: 28)
    in:
    [select customer_id, full_name, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, session_id, host_address, user_agent from zen_whos_online order by time_entry, LPAD(ip_address,11,'0')]
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Not doing very well here.

I really have no clue what is happening.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Cheers for that.
    I realised what the problem is.
    According to mysqladmin thingy there are two tables for whos_online. There is zen_whos_online and whos_online

I was looking at wrong one.
    I did a check table and it said there was an error but wouldn't let me repair it so I did a flush instead. That seems to have fixed it.
    Not quite sure why it happened in the first place but relieved to get my site back.