Plugin Contributions

Default Not taking some credit cards today....

Many times today we are getting a message that states

"The credit card number starting with was not entered correctly, or we do not accept that kind of card. Please try again or use another credit card. "

I notice that in authorize.net this doesn't even show as declined. It is almost like Zen Cart is stopping a certain card type. It is just a card starting with the #4.

I'm using authorize.net AIM, debug emails are set to true and I am not getting any debug emails on these rejections.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Not taking some credit cards today....

It seems intermittent. After waiting about 5 minutes, it will let the card through. Then another customer will call in complaining that he can't use his visa.. help please :)

Plugin Contributions

What version of Zen Cart are you using? Has it worked consistently in the past?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    What version of Zen Cart are you using? Has it worked consistently in the past?
    1.39h.

There was some pictures added to the page where credit card info is collected.. I just undid that so lets see if that was the problem.

Plugin Contributions

I restored it back, and still having this issue. Any ideas?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

That is handled by the list of cards you've enabled in Admin->Configuration->Credit Cards.
    And is enforced by the code in the /includes/classes/cc_validation.php file.
    If you or someone has altered those admin settings or is tampering with that file, then that would explain the problems. And of course tampering with that or any other file is something you don't want to have happening, so you'll need to find out what's causing that and put a stop to it.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.