I'm using v1.3.9h and have been for a while now.

This is the store - http://www.kenrichsounds.com/shop

I finally managed to get our USPS Shipping Module working today and I have one last big issue to make this module do what I need it to.

Currently it brings up every shipping issue for the weight of the item on International orders. I can select that certain shipping options don't display at all but what I really need is for certain shipping options to not show up for certain items, when they are too big for some options, such as International Priority Envelope or International Priority Small Flat Rate box.

How can I make it bring up just the shipping options relevant to that products size?

There is nothing I can find in the module or anywhere in ZenCart which enables me to stipulate the size of an item for shipping purposes.

The size of items vary greatly in size, and furthermore the size and weight often don't move proportionally, i.e. I have large items (requiring an 18" x 18" x "15 box) which weight less than smaller items which are in a 18" x 5" x 4" box.

Any help would be much appreciated. I've searched and searched for thread on this and though I've found many similar issues I can't seem to find something specific to my issue.

I'm not a php genius so I NEED HELP!

Thanks in advance!