Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default forked extra functionality

Extra functionality
    I am paying CEON to add these features to BISN for my own use.

Catalog
    Adding an optional telephone number field
    Adding an optional ask a question field

Admin:
    Show product model in subscription list (sortable)
    Add a Delete button for subscriptions
    Status indication (manually changed) of whether the question has been answered or not.

It is not planned to include these in the current free version…let me know by pm if anyone wishes to contribute/have this functionality too.

Regards
    Steve
    Steve
    github.com/torvista: Spanish Language Pack, Google reCaptcha, Structured Data, Multiple Copy-Move-Delete, Image Checker, BackupMySQL Admin/Auto...

Default Re: forked extra functionality

deleted. wrong reply

Default Re: Ceon Back In Stock Notifications 3.0.0

Quote Originally Posted by conor View Post
    Hi,

Your example product seems to be in stock, so I couldn't see the failure.

Basically, you must have modified your store template's tpl_product_info_display.php file but forgotten to put the Back In Stock Notifications modifications back in.

Copy them from the sample file in the distribution into your version of tpl_product_info_display.php.

All the best..

Conor
    ceon
    Thank you! I got the text added back into my product info page. But I do have another question. I would like to add the same text back to my product listing page and I don't remember how to do that. Like here: http://frompropertorocker.com/index....56_192_222_220 under the sold out image.

Thanks again!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have just installed the add-on and everything turns out fine, i have the link under my out of stock items and everything in my zen cart admin. However, when i click on the link, nothing happens. There was no form displayed as i read it should have and nothing is reflected under the catalog in my admin.

Can someone point out to me what i could have missed out? I'm using v15.
    Thanks so much!

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, i mean when i click on the link to notify me, it brings me back to my product info page.
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by lovets View Post
    Sorry, i mean when i click on the link to notify me, it brings me back to my product info page.
    Thanks!
    There should be a form on that page.. you must not have installed the software properly.. specifically, you must not have applied the custom template modifications to the product info display template.

Try checking over the template files again and you should find your omission.

Hope that helps!

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Hi ceon,
    i've missed that out indeed. have fixed it and working fine now, thanks! (:

Plugin Contributions

Hi Conor,

I just upgraded my old version back-in-stock-notification 2.2.4 to 3.2.0. My current system is zencart 1.5.0.
    Now the notification form disappears on the bottom of the product info page, which means when I click "notify me", there is not any response.

However, the page by the following link works and there I succeeded in subscribing the notification and also received the emails.
    PHP Code:
    <a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_BACK_IN_STOCK_NOTIFICATION_SUBSCRIBE, zen_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'products_id')) . 'products_id='. (int)$product_id .'POST') . '" target="_blank"
    So it seems only the form building function doesn't work? Could you let me know what can be the problems?

Many thanks,
    Ashely

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ashely,

Quote Originally Posted by Ashely View Post
    I just upgraded my old version back-in-stock-notification 2.2.4 to 3.2.0. My current system is zencart 1.5.0.
    Now the notification form disappears on the bottom of the product info page, which means when I click "notify me", there is not any response.
    You've simply made a mistake when trying to merge the tpl_product_info changes. The code to output the form must be missing.

Simply use Beyond Compare and merge the Back In Stock Notification changes into your template file carefully and you'll be fine.

Have a nice weekend!

All the best...

Conor
    ceon

Plugin Contributions

Hi Conor,

Many thanks for your fast response as always.
    Yes, now I have fixed the problem in tpl_product_info page and it shows correctly. Thank you once again.

I have another question. I tried to put a "Notify me" button on the product listing page. It worked ok by opening a new page (<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_BACK_IN_STOCK_NOTIFICATION_SUBSCRIBE, zen_get_all_get_params(array('action', 'products_id')) . 'products_id='. (int)$product_id .'POST') . '" target="_blank">) for the customer to subscribe that particular item. However, it page doesn't pre-load the customer's details (i.e., name, email and if he/she subscribed before). Is there any way to fix this? I think I should add some codes but not sure where and what exactly to add. Could you help?

Many thanks again,
    Ashely

p.s., Wish you a great weekend too! :-)

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast