Plugin Contributions

Default Receiving Authorize.Net authorizations but no order info in my Zen Admin Console

The order information is showing for customers that pay using Paypal. Those using credit cards through my Payment Gateway arent showing up as an order in my Zen Admin Console. I do receive emails notifying me of the credit card authorization, however. It started about a week ago when my SSL certificate expired (going through a nasty divorce and couldnt afford to renew ). I have since changed the Authorize.Net (SIM) payment module to "offsite" since I dont have an SSL certificate. That didnt do anything because Ive received a few orders since the change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Receiving Authorize.Net authorizations but no order info in my Zen Admin Console

Quote Originally Posted by trevally View Post
    The order information is showing for customers that pay using Paypal. Those using credit cards through my Payment Gateway arent showing up as an order in my Zen Admin Console. I do receive emails notifying me of the credit card authorization, however. It started about a week ago when my SSL certificate expired (going through a nasty divorce and couldnt afford to renew ). I have since changed the Authorize.Net (SIM) payment module to "offsite" since I dont have an SSL certificate. That didnt do anything because Ive received a few orders since the change.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I got the same issue. The transaction went through, but the order does not appear in my database. I really don't know what is going on. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for your help and support.

ttmb33

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Receiving Authorize.Net authorizations but no order info in my Zen Admin Console

SIM can sometimes have those sorts of problems if it is set up incorrectly and doesn't return the customer back to your store to complete the order.

1. Follow the setup instructions. You'll find them in the FAQs area.
    2. Do your own purchase from your own store and find out what exactly is going on. Where does it stop? What evidence do you see of any problems?
    3. What's in the error logs? http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Receiving Authorize.Net authorizations but no order info in my Zen Admin Console

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    SIM can sometimes have those sorts of problems if it is set up incorrectly and doesn't return the customer back to your store to complete the order.

1. Follow the setup instructions. You'll find them in the FAQs area.
    2. Do your own purchase from your own store and find out what exactly is going on. Where does it stop? What evidence do you see of any problems?
    3. What's in the error logs? http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?124-blank-page

I have the same problem as shown above. When I entered credit card numbers and other information, I clicked submitted button and I received the following message:

"An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service."

I tried to contact the hosting service and Authorize.net, but I could not get any prompt answer to fix the problem.

Please help me out. I do appreciate your advice and help.

ttmb33

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

a) you quoted my reply, but it doesn't look like you did anything with my suggestions/questions, such as checking logs etc

b) A quick search of the FAQs area for Authorize.net SIM brings up these important articles:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...payment-module
    http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?...ur-credit-card

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Dear DrByte,

I follow the instructions on the two links you gave, but I still cannot fix the problem. When I tried to submit the payment, I receive the following emails:

1. Transaction Error Notification:

**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail [email protected] if you have any questions.

Authorize.Net Merchant,

Your script timed out while we were trying to post transaction results to it.
    Transaction ID: 4500625828
    Transaction Result: This transaction has been approved.

The following message was displayed to the customer:

------------------------------An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

------------------------------

2. Merchant Email Receipt:

**Please DO NOT REPLY to this message. E-mail [email protected] if you have any questions.

========= SECURITY STATEMENT ==========
    It is not recommended that you ship product(s) or otherwise grant services relying solely upon this e-mail receipt.

========= GENERAL INFORMATION =========

Merchant : Online (1138587)
    Date/Time : 11-Jul-2012 09:10:01 AM

========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
    Invoice :
    Description : Website Purchase from domain.com
    Amount : 0.25 (USD)
    Payment Method : Visa
    Type : Authorization Only

============== RESULTS ==============
    Response : This transaction has been approved.
    Authorization Code : 171204
    Transaction ID : 4500625828
    Address Verification : Street Address: Match -- First 5 Digits of Zip: Match

==== CUSTOMER BILLING INFORMATION ===
    Customer ID : 15
    First Name : Jackson
    Last Name : Lee
    Company :
    Address : 809 Bridle Cove
    City : Stockbirdge
    State/Province : Georgia
    Zip/Postal Code : 30285
    Phone : 6784807135
    Fax :
    E-Mail : jackson######################

==== CUSTOMER SHIPPING INFORMATION ===
    First Name : Jackson
    Last Name : Lee
    Company :
    Address : 809 Bridle Cove
    City : Stockbirdge
    State/Province : Georgia
    Zip/Postal Code : 30285

======= ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ======
    Tax :
    Duty :
    Freight :
    Tax Exempt :
    PO Number :

========== MERCHANT DEFINED =========
    securityToken : ba74fa491fa6f83a0fc547fed6d55088
    zenid : trc400tviaqg9v8q8ob0ab0oq5

3. Customer Receipt/ Purchase Confirmation:

Thank you for your order!

Order Information

Merchant: Online

Description:

Website Purchase from domain.com

Customer ID: 15
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billing Information
    Jackson Lee
    809 Bridle Cove
    Stockbirdge, Georgia 30385
    United States
    jackson######################

Shipping Information
    Jackson Lee
    809 Bridle Cove
    Stockbirdge, Georgia 30285
    United States

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total: US $0.25

Visa
    Date/Time:
    11-Jul-2012 09:10:01 AM ET
    Transaction ID: 4500625828

Every time I try to submit the payment, I get this message:

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

Please give me some tips to solve this problem. Thanks so much.

ttmb33

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Please click Reply below and answer all the questions in the Posting Tips section.