Thread: DUAL Pricing v2

Page 110 of 151 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1503
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing v2

Thanks for fixing those problems Delia, please PM your new files to me when you have a chance.

donhorn, try making the changes suggested in post #877 & 878:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...49#post1070149

I plan to get as many fixes as I can into the next release (2.1). If anyone else has fixes/suggestions please let us know!

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Dual Pricing v 2.0

I have installed the Dual prices (Wholesale/Retail Pricing) plugin (v2.0) into my store (v1.5.1). It seems to be working well and is really useful, but I wish it had a way for customers to be able to request the wholesale option when they create an account. That way, it would expedite the authorization, rather than have them send another e-mail to request it. Is there an easy way I could edit the Create Account Page to add that option to it so that when they log in they see the wholesale prices.

Also I have installed the Add Customers from Admin plugin (v2.0.2) to my store and would like to add the Wholesale/Retail pricing option to the add customer form that that app generates. Could someone walk me through which files I need to edit and in what way so that it is in synch with Dual Prices?

I got this from the from the Add_Customer forum:

"...to add a Wholesale/Retail switch (and associated database manipulations) to this plugin, you'll need to modify:

/YOUR_ADMIN/add_customers.php: Add a table-row to display (I'm guessing) a checkbox field that identifies whether (checked) or not (unchecked) the customer is a wholesale one.

/YOUR_ADMIN/add_customers_backend.php: Update the insert_customer function to check for the presence (i.e. checked) of the wholesale-customer $_POST variable and set the associated field in the required table of the database.

/YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/english/add_customers.php: Add whatever label you want to have associated with the Wholesale/Retail checkbox. "

I'm not a programmer and I'm still unclear about how to do this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks go out to all those folks that make this such a great application.

Tom

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dual Pricing v 2.0

Tom, you might consider installing "Extra Fields on Customer Sign Up": http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1137

It doesn't have radio buttons, but it will be a great starting point. In addition, you could use one of the text fields so customers can enter their Reseller #

You'll find more helpful tips on this forum thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...569#post994569

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dual Pricing v 2.0

For those of you looking for a working upgrade, I've uploaded the latest work-in-progress here.

Do not install this on a live site!

Please install on a test site and provide feedback here so I can (eventually) post a fully working version to the Add-ons section.

http://jtwebsitedesign.net/zen/dual_pricing_2.1.zip
    Last edited by jackie.taferner; 15 Nov 2012 at 10:13 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Limiting categories for wholesale customers?

Been searching the forums for a while now but cant find a similar question: I installed and am using dual pricing with success. All is fine but it would be nice if I could limit my wholesale customers to see only certain categories of products (we only wholesale the products that we manufacture, but have many other products in the online store. The problem is that the wholesale customers want to order these other products in large quantities - that we don't keep - and at reduced prices - which is not possible). I guess this is a tall order... might end up doing a seperate catalog just for wholesale.... Any ideas from the experts out there?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Limiting categories for wholesale customers?

Quote Originally Posted by Francois View Post
    Been searching the forums for a while now but cant find a similar question: I installed and am using dual pricing with success. All is fine but it would be nice if I could limit my wholesale customers to see only certain categories of products (we only wholesale the products that we manufacture, but have many other products in the online store. The problem is that the wholesale customers want to order these other products in large quantities - that we don't keep - and at reduced prices - which is not possible). I guess this is a tall order... might end up doing a seperate catalog just for wholesale.... Any ideas from the experts out there?
    Oh, and if I can add to my wish list, it would be nice to offer wholesale customers completely different shipping method options.

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: louis vuitton shoulder bag on www.########################salesstoreus.com

Simple question does this work with V1.9.h?

AndyB

Brampton, Cumbria, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing v2

OK I put the last requested under the wrong heading.

Does the 'DUAL Pricing v2' work with V1.3.9h?

AndyB

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing version 2

How do you initiate the process of integrating zen-cart with the amazon webstore?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing version 2

@Francois,
    You may want to try the Hidden Wholesale module. Essentially, any product with Retail price of $0 will be hidden from retail customers but will be shown to wholesalers. http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=963

I haven't tested it, but I think you could hide shipping options with the following code (just paste inside the shipping module file):
    Code:
    if ($_SESSION['customer_whole'] && $_SESSION['customer_whole'] != '0') {
        //wholesale customers will see this content
    } else {
      //retail customers will see this content
    }
    Last edited by jackie.taferner; 20 Nov 2012 at 05:00 PM.