Page 163 of 218 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2177
    Plugin Contributions

Default Bug on FEC?

Hi,
    I am runnign FEC last version on zen cart 1.5.1
    It works fine but ine thing (in my opinion)
    When a customer change his choice of shipping, the frame "shipping cart content" is automatically updated, and this is correct.
    Instead when a customer change his choice of payment method, the frame "shipping cart content" is NOT automatically updated and I think this si wrong because there may be a fedd ofr cod or other thing changing by the payment method and the customer should be aware of this by changing the "shopping cart content" frame.
    I whish I was able to mod this on my own, but I am not. I think it must be very simple probably just change something in the checkout file.
    Anyone having a suggestion is welcome.
    Thanks
    enzo

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bug on FEC?

I wonder if someone know why the setting of 'Create Account Default Country ID' under 'Customer Details' doesn't work with FEC, and if it's possible to solve it?

Search and found someone asking for this in post 1595, but I could not see that there was any replies to it:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...27#post1192327

Plugin Contributions

Crap, I'll better get some sleep soon. It simply changing $_SESSION['zone_country_id'] into $selected_country

Just change the line:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_get_country_list('zone_country_id', $_SESSION['zone_country_id'], 'id="country" ' . ($flag_show_pulldown_states == true ? 'onchange="update_zone(this.form);"' : '')) . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
    Into:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_get_country_list('zone_country_id', $selected_country, 'id="country" ' . ($flag_show_pulldown_states == true ? 'onchange="update_zone(this.form);"' : '')) . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
    And same on the line:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_get_country_list('zone_country_id_shipping', $_SESSION['zone_country_id_shipping'], 'id="country_shipping" ' . ($flag_show_pulldown_states_shipping == true ? 'onchange="update_zone_shipping(this.form);"' : '')) . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>
    Into:
    Code:
    <?php echo zen_get_country_list('zone_country_id_shipping', $selected_country, 'id="country_shipping" ' . ($flag_show_pulldown_states_shipping == true ? 'onchange="update_zone_shipping(this.form);"' : '')) . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' . ENTRY_COUNTRY_TEXT . '</span>': ''); ?>

Plugin Contributions

HI,
    I am running zen cart v 1.5.1 with fec 1.13.1
    The file tpl_checkout_stacked.php is throwing a error log that seems to depend from the php version. PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'tag' in /includes/templates/MY_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_checkout_stacked.php on line 570
    Is it true that the problem s related to the php version?
    Is there any planning of solving this issue?
    Is it suggestable to change php version to 5.3?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

First off THANK YOU for the great mod!

-'Fast and Easy Checkout' installed.
    -Zen cart Version 1.5.1
    -Default country set to 'United States' in admin.

Issue - The dropdown menu says 'Please choose your country' in the default position, 'United States' is the first position in the dropdown menu, followed by the alphabetical list of countries. I want 'United States' in the default position instead of 'Please choose your country'. If you choose the 'Checkout Without Account' option, the dropdown menu is setup this way, with United States in the default position.

How can I replace 'Please choose your country' with 'United States' as the default selection on the login page dropdown menu?

Been using Zen Cart for several years now and have installed and made major mods to fit my customers needs.
    However I'm not a programmer and can't figure this one out...I'm surprised such a "GREAT" mod doesn't have this as an option.
    Or maybe it's a bug.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks RUED!
    That fixed my problem although I still need to test carefully.
    At least now I have an idea to work from.

At first I didn't get that you were replying to RRZC.

I really appreciate your help.....................

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enzo-ita View Post
    HI,
    I am running zen cart v 1.5.1 with fec 1.13.1
    The file tpl_checkout_stacked.php is throwing a error log that seems to depend from the php version. PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'tag' in /includes/templates/MY_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_checkout_stacked.php on line 570
    Is it true that the problem s related to the php version?
    Is there any planning of solving this issue?
    Is it suggestable to change php version to 5.3?
    Thanks
    At this time FEC is not to be compatible with PHP 5.4, I downloaded the latest release from numinix website but is also not compatible.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Fast and Easy Checkout for Zen Cart

I used this plugin, but cannot received any payment.
    how could I detective the problem?

my site: www.uniwarestore.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enzo-ita View Post
    When a customer change his choice of shipping, the frame "shipping cart content" is automatically updated, and this is correct.
    Instead when a customer change his choice of payment method, the frame "shipping cart content" is NOT automatically updated and I think this si wrong because there may be a fedd ofr cod or other thing changing by the payment method and the customer should be aware of this by changing the "shopping cart content" frame.
    Yes it would be nice and it's a simple change... in tpl_checkout_stacked.php

find this line around line 420:
    PHP Code:
     <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('payment'$selection[$i]['id'], ($selection[$i]['id'] == $_SESSION['payment'] ? true false), 'id="pmt-'.$selection[$i]['id'].'"'); ?>
    Change it to this:
    PHP Code:
    <?php echo zen_draw_radio_field('payment'$selection[$i]['id'], ($selection[$i]['id'] == $_SESSION['payment'] ? true false), 'onclick="updateForm();" id="pmt-'.$selection[$i]['id'].'"'); ?>
    Basiclly adding the same onclick event that the shipping uses. depending on what type of payment system you have set up, it will update when the page refreashes.
    Dave
    Always forward thinking... Lost my mind!

Plugin Contributions

I could use this also, did you find a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2 View Post
    First off THANK YOU for the great mod!

-'Fast and Easy Checkout' installed.
    -Zen cart Version 1.5.1
    -Default country set to 'United States' in admin.

Issue - The dropdown menu says 'Please choose your country' in the default position, 'United States' is the first position in the dropdown menu, followed by the alphabetical list of countries. I want 'United States' in the default position instead of 'Please choose your country'. If you choose the 'Checkout Without Account' option, the dropdown menu is setup this way, with United States in the default position.

How can I replace 'Please choose your country' with 'United States' as the default selection on the login page dropdown menu?

Been using Zen Cart for several years now and have installed and made major mods to fit my customers needs.
    However I'm not a programmer and can't figure this one out...I'm surprised such a "GREAT" mod doesn't have this as an option.
    Or maybe it's a bug.