Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stirling Grand Responsive Template

Just a thought: are you actually checking on a phone, or using the Google web dev tools emulator to view the page? I have found that I need to reload the page in the emulator - once I have switched to whatever phone - to get it to load correctly in the phone emulation.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by darwins View Post
    thanks again Anne,

what parts would i need to change? as i have no idea where to start
    Once you upload your logo you will look at the site and decide what, if anything needs to be adjusted. If you need to make css changes I would recommend using firefox or chrome and the web developer tools to help yo find the exact line of the file that you need to edit.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Green Witch View Post
    I have found a problem with my sliders on the home page. It looks fine on a laptop but it is not re-sizing the images for a smart phone. I only get half or less of the image. I have looked and looked for the answer with no luck, dose anyone have the fix for this?
    This is not a problem in the template package. My guess would be that you have not followed the installation instructions or that you have broken the responsiveness of the design with a modification you have made.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I reworked the images and re-uploaded them and they worked fine. Don't know what happened but they work fine now. Is there a way to center the slider on the larger screens? It is fine on the mobile devices but is off the the left on the lap top. I have tried to change it in mutable areas with no luck. Thank You.

Plugin Contributions

Trouble with checkout. In step 2 of 3 (payment information) under "your totals" it only shows the tax and the totals, no shopping cart contents. In step 3 of 3 it shows the shopping cart contents, the tax, and the total, but it dose not show the shipping. The total dose include the shipping, but it dose not show a line with shipping and the cost. Is there some settings I have missed some where? Thank you for any help!!!

Plugin Contributions

Trouble with checkout. In step 2 of 3 (payment information) under "your totals" it only shows the tax and the totals, no shopping cart contents. In step 3 of 3 it shows the shopping cart contents, the tax, and the total, but it dose not show the shipping. The total dose include the shipping, but it dose not show a line with shipping and the cost. Is there some settings I have missed some where? Thank you for any help!!!
    OOOPS found it. I would have deleted this post if I could For newbies like me it was under modules/order totals

Plugin Contributions

OOOPS found it. I would have deleted this post if I could For newbies like me it was under modules/order totals
    I am happy that you figured it out ;)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Good afternoon,

Thanks for all the hard work on this module. I have a few little quirks that I can't seem to fix, although my knowledge of PHP and CSS is just enough to make me dangerous so that is definitely part of the problem I'm sure :-)

My site valuelogs.com

1. On desktops; I would like the product rows to be bottom aligned. As you can see, it looks pretty choppy going up and down. I tried adding a fixed height to the image box, but then the image sat at the top and all the info was nicely lined up at the bottom. I tried a few different "align bottom"'s but can't seem to get it to work. I found a fix but it was for the old Zen that used tables. This is lurking somewhere in the CSS I'm sure, but I can't seem to find it.

2. On the reactive template; I'd like to display the "details" button below the Product Title (Right now it's trying to hang out beside the image which isn't working all that well). I'm not exactly sure where/how to move it.

Any help would be appreciated. I've found tonnes of other fixes in this thread to my little problems, just not these 2.
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne.

I had the same problem with the about_us page. The code that you supplied fixed the problem. Thank you.

Justin

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by margecc View Post
    Good afternoon,

Thanks for all the hard work on this module. I have a few little quirks that I can't seem to fix, although my knowledge of PHP and CSS is just enough to make me dangerous so that is definitely part of the problem I'm sure :-)

My site valuelogs.com

1. On desktops; I would like the product rows to be bottom aligned. As you can see, it looks pretty choppy going up and down. I tried adding a fixed height to the image box, but then the image sat at the top and all the info was nicely lined up at the bottom. I tried a few different "align bottom"'s but can't seem to get it to work. I found a fix but it was for the old Zen that used tables. This is lurking somewhere in the CSS I'm sure, but I can't seem to find it.

2. On the reactive template; I'd like to display the "details" button below the Product Title (Right now it's trying to hang out beside the image which isn't working all that well). I'm not exactly sure where/how to move it.

Any help would be appreciated. I've found tonnes of other fixes in this thread to my little problems, just not these 2.
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 34 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast