Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bug: Error combining bookx filters with manufacturer

await anxiously

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New add-on "product type book" for ZC 1.5

hi philou,
    thanks for your reply. dear i need another help from you. my problem is (1) tpl_product_bookx_info_display.php page open correctly but product description content is missing. (2) when view tpl_product_bookx_info_display.php page then sidebox position change, i mean tpl_product_bookx_info_display.php page looking not good it's layout may break . please help me.
    now i used zen cart version 1.5.1 and template is cherry_zen

Plugin Contributions

help question Errors showing on category pages?

I'm running 1.5.1 and I can't seem to work out a few nits. The book pages and main page look fine, but the category pages have problems. Example?

http://firebornpublishing.com/store/...=index&cPath=4

My three main problems are...

1. The garbage code that shows at the top of the page, below the 1 to 3 (of 3 products) line. I have fixed code like that on other pages, but I can't find the file I'm dealing with to fix this.
    2. The fact that the category pages (and ONLY the category pages, as far as I can tell) push the right sideboxes off the edge of the backdrop. All the rest sit nicely on it, as they should.
    3. The inconsistency in how the buy button/prices are displayed. I haven't added code that would mess with this, so I don't know why the first, second, and third books all display differently.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    DML

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bug: Error combining bookx filters with manufacturer

Hi Desmat,

please check out the archive "Hotfix_BookX_0.9.3_Alpha_Sorter.zip" at sourceforge https://sourceforge.net/projects/zencartbookx/files/

You need to update some files in order to fix the "filters" issue. I hope it won't cause you any problems, because these are files taken from the current work in progress of version 0.9.4 of the plugin.

Let me know if it works for you.

Best,
    p.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: New add-on "product type book" for ZC 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by amdad View Post
    hi philou,
    thanks for your reply. dear i need another help from you. my problem is (1) tpl_product_bookx_info_display.php page open correctly but product description content is missing. (2) when view tpl_product_bookx_info_display.php page then sidebox position change, i mean tpl_product_bookx_info_display.php page looking not good it's layout may break . please help me.
    now i used zen cart version 1.5.1 and template is cherry_zen
    Hi amdad,

are you sure you are using the latest version from sourceforge https://sourceforge.net/projects/zencartbookx/files/
    I believe the missing description on tpl_product_bookx_info_display.php is fixed in 0.9.3 ?

If yes, then can you give me either a URL to look at your site, or I would need the HTML source for your page. I think I had a wrong HTML tag in there somewhere, but I thought I fxied it…

Best regards,
    p.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Errors showing on category pages?

Quote Originally Posted by DMLyons View Post
    I'm running 1.5.1 and I can't seem to work out a few nits. The book pages and main page look fine, but the category pages have problems. Example?

My three main problems are...

1. The garbage code that shows at the top of the page, below the 1 to 3 (of 3 products) line. I have fixed code like that on other pages, but I can't find the file I'm dealing with to fix this.
    It seems the php code
    Code:
    $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_TEMPLATE_PRODUCT_LISTING_TABULAR_DISPLAY_BEGIN');
    which is supposed to be pasted at the top of file [YOUR-ZEN-CART-FOLDER]/includes/templates/[YOUR-CURRENTLY-ACTIVE-TEMPLATE]/common/tpl_tabular_display.php is being output as text. Please double check that you pasted it in the right place, refer to my instructions: https://sourceforge.net/p/zencartboo...&%20Uninstall/
    2. The fact that the category pages (and ONLY the category pages, as far as I can tell) push the right sideboxes off the edge of the backdrop. All the rest sit nicely on it, as they should.
    It is related to problem (1). If you don't have the very long "word" $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_TEMPLATE_PRODUCT_LISTING_TABULAR_DISPLAY_BEGIN');which makes the center column wider than it should be, the boxes will be positioned correctly
    3. The inconsistency in how the buy button/prices are displayed. I haven't added code that would mess with this, so I don't know why the first, second, and third books all display differently.
    Don't see exactly what you mean on your site, can you provide a direct like to the page you are talking about?

Best,
    p.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by philou View Post
    It seems the php code
    Code:
    $zco_notifier->notify('NOTIFY_TEMPLATE_PRODUCT_LISTING_TABULAR_DISPLAY_BEGIN');
    which is supposed to be pasted at the top of file [YOUR-ZEN-CART-FOLDER]/includes/templates/[YOUR-CURRENTLY-ACTIVE-TEMPLATE]/common/tpl_tabular_display.php is being output as text. Please double check that you pasted it in the right place, refer to my instructions: https://sourceforge.net/p/zencartboo...&%20Uninstall/
    Okay, that is working now that I've moved the line further down the file, and it did fix problem #2 as well. Thank goodness and thank you. I was taking your directions too literally and had the hook line as line 1 of the file. It didn't like that. Grin... But all is well there now.

Quote Originally Posted by philou View Post
    Don't see exactly what you mean on your site, can you provide a direct like to the page you are talking about?
    I already posted a direct link to the page I'm talking about...

If you look at the coming soon page, you will see...this.

Name:  ErrorShot.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  47.8 KB

Hey, Baby's price and buy link are in the price column.
    Poly Sigh's price and buy link are in the item name column instead of in the price column.
    Seasons of Change's price is in the item name column, and there's no buy link.
    I would have thought all three would be in the price column, but...why aren't they all showing uniformly?

DML

Plugin Contributions

Hi ,

I've been using this plugin for a customers website and I wondered if it was possible to have author type filters in a side box? I ask this as the client wants to be able to filter by Author and then also filter by Illustrator (which is a author type). Is this possible currently?

Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Red,

a filter for author type should not be too difficult to include. I have decided to reduce the number of other features I wanted to include in the next version 0.9.4beta, which means I will release 0.9.4beta rather soon, ideally by next week. That way the three recent requests /bugs posted here by yourself, DMLyons and amdad can be implemented / fixed, and I don't have to wrap up single files as an advance release to give you this functionality.

Please all be reminded here that this plugin is still in the beta stage, and although I feel it is rather stable already, it should only be used in a live shop if you know what you are doing ;)

Regards,
    p.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Philou,

I don't mean to be stepping on your toes but I didn't think that the version I have had this functionality so I started adding it.

I have got to the stage where I have updated files to use Illustrator name/description and added the necessary new files (as far as I could tell) for Illustrators. Unfortunately I can't get it to install so I've obviously bitten off more than I can chew and unfortunately I started doing these changes on version 0.91 (I didnt realise you had newer versions than this as I had only seen the uploaded file on the main site).

If you think you have a better version then I will certainly stop - I am just conscious that my client was wanting the functionality as quick as possible.

Kinsley (RedRansom)

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast