Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in template_select.php on line 190

That's good information.

When did this problem for the All Products page start?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in template_select.php on line 190

Thank you again, according to google webmaster tools crawl errors log, the All Products page errors were dated 11/25 and I see Products New Order error dated 12/2.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    That's good information.

When did this problem for the All Products page start?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

How do those dates compare with anything you or your staff did to the site on or before those dates?

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Nothing after the USPS mod, it all seems to have started after I did the two responsive templates, as far as I know.
    I don't think anything was done before those mods in forever like 3 or 4 yrs. I did those three mods in November. USPS early in the month, Tableau on about November 21 and Responsive All Business template on November 26 or so. All within a day or so of the dates I've provided. Nothing before November and Nothing since November 26.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte,

Just wondering would it help you any if I posted those files for you to take a look at ?

Thank you,
    Linda

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

The files I listed a few posts ago are the ones that I believe control the display of the pages you said are problematic.
    Assuming your site is still using the original versions of those files, then the problem must be elsewhere. That could mean a problem in some other PHP files (no idea where right now), or maybe something is damaged in the database (again no idea what exactly is causing it for your unique case). The code that handles it is pretty straightforward, so it's really bizarre to see it behaving differently than it's written to do.

When really obscure things like this are happening, this is the first step I take: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues
    And also test things by deactivating various plugins/templates/etc to see if that reveals which one is the problem.

Also, what versions of PHP and MySQL are you using?

Plugin Contributions

Oh My Goodness, I am beyond lost now. My php is 5.4.29 and mysql is 5.6.21.

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    The files I listed a few posts ago are the ones that
    I believe control the display of the pages you said are problematic.
    Assuming your site is still using the original versions of those files, then the problem must be elsewhere. That could mean a problem in some other PHP files (no idea where right now), or maybe something is damaged in the database (again no idea what exactly is causing it for your unique case). The code that handles it is pretty straightforward, so it's really bizarre to see it behaving differently than it's written to do.

When really obscure things like this are happening, this is the first step I take: http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues
    And also test things by deactivating various plugins/templates/etc to see if that reveals which one is the problem.

Also, what versions of PHP and MySQL are you using?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Linda in NY View Post
    Oh My Goodness, I am beyond lost now. My php is 5.4.29 and mysql is 5.6.21.
    Perhaps you can find this out from your host, but you may want to ask when they upgraded your PHP version to 5.4.29. Though the timing would be ironic compared to the other changes that you had made, others have had difficulty using the 1.3.9 series of ZC on php 5.4. If I may suggest not trying to edit any existing product as one indication of a problem is that the description does not get saved (at least has been seen on 1.3.9h, though I can't speak for 1.3.9e). You may want to try to create a new product, (can save it as disabled), enter at least a description of the "product", save it and then try to revise it to see if the description remains... If it disappears, then know that you will need an upgrade of your ZC files in order to edit existing or enter a new product.

As for the other plugins, if all that has been performed is an initial install and they have not been kept up-to-date with changes, then they should at some point be upgraded (would almost have to do so for an upgrade of the system). While some plugins will continue to work through time, they also occasionally are updated to support potential security concerns.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I'm just replying to get in on this thread and any solutions. I'm having the same problem. (I have barebones template. I switched back to classic, but the problem persists. However, when I went to classic, the sidebar gave me some new products, the page content did not. I have switched back to barebones.)

http://sunshinelocksmith.com/key-catalog/

Not really critical enough for me to post a new thread on this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12