Zen Follower
- Join Date:
- Apr 2013
- Location:
- Wisconsin
- Posts:
- 134
- Plugin Contributions:
- 0
Ravslide Banner & Removal of "Quick Links" and "Useful Links" on Responsive Templates
Hello,
I am using a responsive Zen Cart template, and I have searched the forum for the answers to these two questions, including entirely reading the thread for the Responsive Avonlee Contempo template I am using, but I cannot find the answers. I do not think these questions apply to only this template, so I am posting it as a new topic so I can get the answers and hopefully the answers will then help others who are just as confused as me, especially about the ravslide banner! :-)
- I need to add a sixth ravslide banner to the homepage slideshow. I see that I (and others on the forums) have added the sixth banner group under Admin, Tools, Banner Manager. I also added the following code to tpl_home_slider.php:
However, me (and others on the forum) seem to be stuck at this spot. Could someone please point me in the direction I need to find the remaining directions for how to get a sixth slide to show on the homepage? When I look at Admin, Configuration, Responsive Avonlee Contempo, the sixth slide is not shown in the list, so getting it in there must be the step I am missing. Please help!
- Also, how do I remove "Quick Links" and "Useful Links" on mobile devices? I removed it from the non-mobile website, but it still shows up on the mobile drop-down menu, and I do not want those headings and the links under them to show. Please advise.
Thanks!