Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Login as Customer module

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    @stellarweb updated this module for 1.5.5, but the customers.php files still reference HTTPS_SERVER which is no longer defined in 1.5.5.

Unless someone does this before I get to it, I'll make this change along with the change described above.
    Pre 1.5.5 users will still need to hand apply the change described in my prior post.
    swguy, ZC 1.5.5 does define HTTPS_SERVER, albeit in the /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/defined_paths.php if that value is not already defined!

The ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN value, however, is not defined anywhere.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN value, however, is not defined anywhere.
    Right - In 1.5.5 this value (ENABLE_SSL_ADMIN) is no longer defined in admin/configure.php. That's why I noted a different approach in 1.5.5. See https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....54#post1300354.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

hello,

I've just installed this mod on ZC 1.5.4 over Encrypted Master Password 2.1.0.

I get the "Place Order" button on the customers list, when I click it I get a new page saying "place order/cancel order" (which I don't need), but most when I click on this Place Order button I get to the login page with mail and password pre-filled but when I click Sign In the answer is "not a valid mail or password".

If this mod purpose is to be faster than typing things in forms wouldn't it have been more elegant and more useful to completely avoid typing by :

1- Avoiding the confirmation page.
    If I want to cancel I've got the logout button and as I'm not placing the order with these buttons but only logging in that makes no difference from the orders point of vue.

2- Avoiding the Sign In step and directly being signed in as the customer.
    Why not adding a little notice in the header saying "logged in as xx" as a confirmation of the success.

About my problem of pre-filled password, seems this mod has been made for an older EMP (even if it claims to be ZC 1.5.5 compliant) it doesn't seem EMP 2.1.0 compliant. Am I wrong ?

Hubert

Plugin Contributions

The current version of EMP, which I believe you're referencing, already includes the "login-as-customer" feature (that's what the Place Order button does). I'm not sure what additional functionality you were looking for in installing this one.

That plugin used to automatically login to the selected customer's account until DrByte pointed out that the feature essentially gave any admin-hacker the keys-to-the-kingdom, so the functionality was removed. If you choose to restore it, you can see how it was done in an older version of EMP.

Plugin Contributions

Let me be more precise.

The site I'm planning to use EMP on is on a local machine only available to our cashier, not on the Web. This version will be used as a POS. So it will be very often that the cashier will have to type his password to enter as a customer.
    What I'm looking at is a way to avoid this to directly get login as customer when he clicks on the Place Order button.

Of course this would be less secure, but as the machine is not exposed to the web the risk is far less to be hacked.

I'll take a look on an older version. Thanks.

Hmmm ? I just took a look at the page. Can you tell me which one to look at ? 1.6.0 ?
    Last edited by hubert; 20 Feb 2016 at 02:29 PM.

Plugin Contributions

i just updated my cart from 1.5.1 to 1.5.5 installed the add-on with master password and every time i click "place order" i just get redirected to the admin/customers page. it does not go to the page to login as customer like it did in 1.5.1.
    I've reinstalled, double checked spelling on the template folder, etc.. and i can't seem to figure it out.

this was installed to the "responsive_classic" template that is default on 1.5.5

i have ssl enabled on both store and admin, if that matters.

this is the page it tries to load.... customers.php?vcheck=yesindex.php?main_page=login_as_customer
    but like i said it just loads admin/customers page.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I have a problem with Login as Customer with Master Password and COWOA installed on 1.5.4. I can use it perfectly with regular accounts. I can not login as customer with COWOA created accounts. What would it make fail just with COWOA accounts? It simply says email or password incorrect. I reinstalled all again to make sure I did not miss anything.
    Live and learn... the Zen way.

Plugin Contributions

@mydanilo You might be better off posting this question in the COWOA support forum. I don't think this has anything to do with ALAC.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wolderiii View Post
    i just updated my cart from 1.5.1 to 1.5.5 installed the add-on with master password and every time i click "place order" i just get redirected to the admin/customers page. it does not go to the page to login as customer like it did in 1.5.1.
    I've reinstalled, double checked spelling on the template folder, etc.. and i can't seem to figure it out.

this was installed to the "responsive_classic" template that is default on 1.5.5

i have ssl enabled on both store and admin, if that matters.

this is the page it tries to load.... customers.php?vcheck=yesindex.php?main_page=login_as_customer
    but like i said it just loads admin/customers page.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
    I have exactly the same problem and same situation. Going from 1.5.1 to 1.5.5

The procedure I use is

install a fresh version of 1.5.5a
    delete all the tables the db 1.5.5 created during install
    copy the db 1.5.1 into the emptied 1.5.5
    run zc_install to update the db back to 1.5.5
    copy the italian languages files from 1.5.1 to the freshly installed 1.5.5
    install all the plugins without any problem

install login as customer and it fails
    (in my live version 1.5.1 login as customer works well)

I went trough the whole customers.php file and I can not understand why the link is built as follows

http://www.mystore.it/myadmin/customers.php?vcheck=yesindex.php?main_page=login_as_customer

which is obviously wrong becaue it should be

http://www.mystore.it/index.php?main...in_as_customer

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

enzo

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by enzo-ita View Post
    I have exactly the same problem and same situation. Going from 1.5.1 to 1.5.5

The procedure I use is

install a fresh version of 1.5.5a
    delete all the tables the db 1.5.5 created during install
    copy the db 1.5.1 into the emptied 1.5.5
    run zc_install to update the db back to 1.5.5
    copy the italian languages files from 1.5.1 to the freshly installed 1.5.5
    install all the plugins without any problem

install login as customer and it fails
    (in my live version 1.5.1 login as customer works well)

I went trough the whole customers.php file and I can not understand why the link is built as follows

http://www.mystore.it/myadmin/customers.php?vcheck=yesindex.php?main_page=login_as_customer

which is obviously wrong becaue it should be

http://www.mystore.it/index.php?main...in_as_customer

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

enzo

I had the same problem. It is because your ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG in your admin/includes/configure.php variable is set to ''. Set it to either 'true' or 'false'

I also had to modify the tpl_login_as_customer_default.php file to get the values to display on the page by adding adding the missing php to ? (<?php echo). FYI, the state will not display b/c the query in the modified customers.php needs to join to the TABLE_ZONES to get it and pass it in, but I didn't care, so I left it alone. Great Add-on though! Thanks for creating it!!!

Code:
    <?php

$email = $_POST['email_addr'];
    $pass = $_POST['password'];
    $first_name = $_POST['firstname'];
    $last_name = $_POST['lastname'];
    $c_company = $_POST['company'];
    $c_id = $_POST['cid'];
    $c_address = $_POST['address'];
    $c_city = $_POST['city'];
    $c_state = $_POST['cstate'];
    $c_zipcode = $_POST['zipcode'];
    $c_telephone = $_POST['phone'];
    $url = $_POST['s_url'];
    $token = $_SESSION['securityToken'];
    $url .= "index.php?main_page=login&amp;action=process";
    ?>

<div align='center'>
      <table border='0'>
        <tr>
          <td colspan ='3'>Are you sure you want to log in as:</td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
          <td align='left'><b><?php echo ENTRY_FIRST_NAME; ?> </b> <?php echo $first_name; ?></td>
          <td align='left' colspan='2'><b><?php echo ENTRY_LAST_NAME; ?> </b><?php echo $last_name; ?></td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
          <td colspan ='3' align='left'><b><?php echo ENTRY_COMPANY; ?></b><?php echo $c_company; ?></td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
          <td colspan='3' align='left'><b><?php echo ENTRY_STREET_ADDRESS; ?></b><?php echo $c_address; ?></td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
          <td align='left'><b><?php echo ENTRY_CITY; ?></b><?php echo $c_city; ?></td>
          <td><b><?php echo ENTRY_STATE; ?></b><?php echo $c_state; ?></td>
          <td> <b><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE; ?></b><?php echo $c_zipcode; ?></td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
          <td align='left' colspan='3'><b><?php echo ENTRY_TELEPHONE_NUMBER; ?></b><?php echo $c_telephone; ?></td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
          <td align='left' colspan='3'><b><?php echo ENTRY_EMAIL_ADDRESS; ?></b><?php echo $email; ?></td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
          <td align='center' colspan='3'>
            <?php
            echo "
            <form name='form1' action='$url' method='post'>
              <input type='hidden' name='email_address' id='login-email-address' value='$email' />
              <input type='hidden' name='password' id='login-password' value='$pass' />
              <input type='hidden' name='password' id='login-password' value='$pass' />
              <input type='hidden' name='securityToken' id='securityToken' value='$token' />
              <input type='submit' value='Place Order' />
              <input type='button' value='Cancel Order' onclick='window.close()'>
            </form>
          </td>
        </tr>
      </table>
    </div>
    ";
    ?>

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast