Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Responsive Classic (built in to Zen Cart v1.5.5) [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by picandnix View Post
    A catch?
    Clean install, 1.5.5a
    Creating an account using mobile device (Samsung Note) click in the Zip Code field, the phone numeric keypad opens, very handy, but some countries use alphanumeric codes, yet thekkeypad forces the numeric pad only.
    See the notes I posted here: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/993 ... for the filename and what line/s to edit.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    See the notes I posted here: https://github.com/zencart/zencart/issues/993 ... for the filename and what line/s to edit.
    The Doc, always ahead of the game.

Plugin Contributions

I would like to change the size of the header and footer to match the content (75%). But when I change it in stylesheet, something is over-riding it....

http://www.faithsisters.com/store/

Thank you :)

Plugin Contributions

I wonder what happened to my post about the menu... I put the menu under the header.... I manually added the log in / out and my account buttons using ez pages. Can I remove the upper red bar at the top? If we can at least get it to show smaller width that would work as well....

I also noticed some funky things.... if I hover over the product image, the background shows thru... http://www.faithsisters.com/store/

the product page also has the background showing thru behind the manufacturer image and the big gray box... http://www.faithsisters.com/store/in...&products_id=1

I am not finding what these are called....

thanks

Plugin Contributions

I did fix the issues on the product page - stylsheet_colors

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by augie0041 View Post
    Thanks, this worked nicely!
    I have another question now. How do I edit the items listed in the menu drop down when viewing the mobile version of the site? For example, I want to remove the 'Important Links' option and possibly display the a subcategory instead of the top-level category.
    Attachment 16454
    Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    /includes/templates/YOUR_CUSTOM_responsive_classic_FOLDERNAME/templates/tpl_modules_mobile_menu.php
    Turns out that the "Important Links" section in the above module needs a little restructuring, since the label displays even if there aren't any EZ-pages to display.

Starting at line 125, currently:
    Code:
        <li><span><?php echo BOX_HEADING_EZPAGES; ?></span>
          <ul>
    <?php
      include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('ezpages_bar_header.php'));
      if (sizeof($var_linksList) >= 1) {
        for ($i=1, $n=sizeof($var_linksList); $i<=$n; $i++) {
          echo '<li><a href="' . $var_linksList[$i]['link'] . '">' . $var_linksList[$i]['name'] . '</a></li>' . "\n";
        }
      }
    ?>
          </ul>
        </li>
    should be changed to the following so that the section displays only if there are items to follow (moving the heading <li> and associated <ul> "under" the if-statement):
    Code:
    <?php
      include(DIR_WS_MODULES . zen_get_module_directory('ezpages_bar_header.php'));
      if (sizeof($var_linksList) >= 1) {
    ?>
        <li><span><?php echo BOX_HEADING_EZPAGES; ?></span>
          <ul>
    <?php
        for ($i=1, $n=sizeof($var_linksList); $i<=$n; $i++) {
          echo '<li><a href="' . $var_linksList[$i]['link'] . '">' . $var_linksList[$i]['name'] . '</a></li>' . "\n";
        }
    ?>
          </ul>
        </li>
    <?php
      }
    ?>

Plugin Contributions

I have resolved the hover issue...

these 2 lines

Code:
    input:focus, select:focus, textarea:focus, #mainWrapper,   #sendSpendWrapper {background:#f4f4f4;background-image: url(../images/bg_fs.jpg);}
    .specialsListBoxContents:hover, .centerBoxContentsSpecials:hover, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch:hover, .centerBoxContentsFeatured:hover, .centerBoxContentsNew:hover, .categoryListBoxContents:hover, .sideBoxContentItem:hover,  .productListing-odd, {background:#f4f4f4;}
    were on 1 line (19 of stylesheet). I separated the hover ones and "Odd" so they would only have color and not background. So that seems to fix the problem....

BUT - when I refresh the page http://www.faithsisters.com/store/ it is all wonky as it is reloading. I want to make sure I did not mess up something...

Thank you :)

Plugin Contributions

You might want to take a look at https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2088. It is a method change colors without running into the problems of several things mixed in a stylesheet call.

As an aside, be sure to take a look at all your pages in mobile view. iPhone 6S is one of the larger portrait mobile screens. With the added images, http://www.faithsisters.com/store/in...x&cPath=32_119 does not show a product without some serious scrolling. http://www.faithsisters.com/store/in...x&cPath=32_121 is even more so.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I know Responsive Classic is part of 1.5.5. But want to know how to put this in 1.5.4 version. How many files need to move. Do i need any big code change.

I tried but getting error.

Regards
    Mandeep

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Mandeep View Post
    Hi, I know Responsive Classic is part of 1.5.5. But want to know how to put this in 1.5.4 version. How many files need to move. Do i need any big code change.
    Two options:

RECOMMENDED: upgrade to v155 so that you get the benefit of the bugfixes over 154 and full capabilities of the new template

TEMPORARY ALTERNATE: use one of the many responsive plugin templates built for v154, as a temporary step until you upgrade to v155

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast