Page 270 of 362 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3615
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: EasyPopulate 4.0 Support Thread

As to your first question I don't se a product_id in any of the downloaded files it has the following hope its not too much

v_products_model v_products_type v_products_image v_products_name_1 v_products_description_1 v_products_url_1 v_specials_price v_specials_date_avail v_specials_expires_date v_products_price v_products_weight v_product_is_call v_products_sort_order v_products_quantity_order_min v_products_quantity_order_units v_products_priced_by_attribute v_product_is_always_free_shipping v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_tax_class_title v_status v_metatags_products_name_status v_metatags_title_status v_metatags_model_status v_metatags_price_status v_metatags_title_tagline_status v_metatags_title_1 v_metatags_keywords_1 v_metatags_description_1

the version number is Easy Populate 4.0.35.ZC - 04-29-2016 my products model is empty or blank but if i need to use them i can do a sql to change them to just 1001 to whatever ends up being

Plugin Contributions

Corrected in the version I uploaded Wednesday and available from https://github.com/mc12345678/EasyPopulate-4.0

But if you go to your configuration for Easy Populate and add without quotes "products_id" and then export you'll be able to manage applying a products_model if you wish (primary key of products_id or blank_new), or keep using EP4 in the blank_new/products_id setting...

Or can run a sql query... :)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

okay i updated to ver 36 of ep i changed to the product_id and downloaded a new file now it shows v_products_model v_product_id. so what you are saying now i can auto fill my model numbers to 1001 for the first one and it stops at 2401. when i uploaded it up and imported it it added the product models with no dups. now can i change back to product model in import export primary key? and then just add my products from there?

Robert

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Cooper View Post
    okay i updated to ver 36 of ep i changed to the product_id and downloaded a new file now it shows v_products_model v_product_id. so what you are saying now i can auto fill my model numbers to 1001 for the first one and it stops at 2401. when i uploaded it up and imported it it added the product models with no dups. now can i change back to product model in import export primary key? and then just add my products from there?

Robert
    You can change back to products_model and continue from there. You will need to be sure to always add a products_model as part of the new record(s), and if that products_model is the same as another, the last one "wins" meaning the data from the last occurrence of a products_model will replace the data of any previous one. Only caveat to that is if the categories name is different in a later row, then a linked product will be created for the later one, but all other data will replace the previous. So in effect would create a linked product with all data the same for all "versions" where the products_model is the same.

Otherwise, if you're just entering your own data with "minimal" updating from some source, then you could leave as blank_new and a new product would be identified as a products_id being blank, an existing product (or if you wanted to assign a specific products_id) would have the products_id filled in. Still recommend caution with that, because of the interrelationship of data in the database and it's dependency on the products_id.

Plugin Contributions

Well I have all my products showing a product number now in my test store. So i did change back to product model done 1 item with the product model being 2401 and went from there it seems to have added it okay no dups or linked products. if i am seeing it correct it adds its own product id when the product is added to the store correct?

I will just keep numbering the products as 2401, 2402, 2403 etc....

Plugin Contributions

Hi Can anyone help?

I have imported all of my attributes successfully but the v_products_options_sort_order column doesn't seem to be importing, does anyone have any idea why. I am so close to finishing this big import and this is the only thing delaying it now .

Below example... Everything else is fine!

v_products_options_sort_order

v1.5.5a
    Easy Populate 4.0.35.ZC - 04-29-2016

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

A little delayed in posting this, but...

Version 4.0.36.ZC has been made available for download. Patches "hidden" throughout the recent months are incorporated as well as the issues recently identified. No that doesn't mean that all of the discussion of attributes is incorporated, but there are/were some improvements made.

Download available at: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2069

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lindsey80 View Post
    Hi Can anyone help?

I have imported all of my attributes successfully but the v_products_options_sort_order column doesn't seem to be importing, does anyone have any idea why. I am so close to finishing this big import and this is the only thing delaying it now .

v1.5.5a

Thanks
    As is the case with addressing any issue, need additional context.

What is the filename (prefix up to and including the first occurrence of ep), what is the primary key? What are the values of the primary key? What is the result of providing the above sequence of sort orders?

The import file for a detailed import appears to support that operation, although in 4.0.35 there remained some bugs that had to be corrected and hence 4.0.36.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lindsey80 View Post
    Hi Can anyone help?

v1.5.5a

Thanks
    BTW, saw this post where the problem appeared to be that the products_model field was missing and to which the above problem appeared to be associated. If you could please clarify what is going on? If you did have the same problem as was experienced by LilleyPadGifts and have since resolved it, could you please add to that thread what was done to resolve that issue? The above message indicates that all is fine which is different than the referenced post.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have a question. In my product feed is it possible to list more than one image in the v_products_image column?

If possible what would the entry look like? xxx.jpg,xx1.jpg or xxx.jpg:xx1.jpg, xxx.jpg;xx1.jpg ?

Thanks
    Frank