Page 157 of 169 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1685
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler v4.3.3

what is the root of the store?

on the 1 hand, ZC is complaining that there is no images directory. on the other hand, you say you have something called:

/catalog/images

where is the includes directory in relation to the above location?

are you saying your directory structure is something like:

/ADMIN
    /catalog/images
    /includes
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler v4.3.3

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    what is the root of the store?

on the 1 hand, ZC is complaining that there is no images directory. on the other hand, you say you have something called:

/catalog/images

where is the includes directory in relation to the above location?

are you saying your directory structure is something like:

/ADMIN
    /catalog/images
    /includes
    Yes, the structure is:

/catalog/
    /catalog/images/
    /includes/
    /admin/

There is no /images directory in the root, although I believe that is where my ZC is currently looking as per the error it's giving.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 4 Support Thread

Hello, Can someone take a quick look at this. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Most of my images are loaded and look fine but I have this page where the swatches look great with the exception of the last section of printed swatches toward the bottom. I have tried to resize the images and reload and it still looks distorted. I have v1.5.1 zencart. It does not appear that I can edit how swatch images are sized in the config menu or attributes either. http://urbancountrystore.com/index.p...oducts_id=2112

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by katgirl72 View Post
    Hello, Can someone take a quick look at this. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Most of my images are loaded and look fine but I have this page where the swatches look great with the exception of the last section of printed swatches toward the bottom. I have tried to resize the images and reload and it still looks distorted. I have v1.5.1 zencart. It does not appear that I can edit how swatch images are sized in the config menu or attributes either. http://urbancountrystore.com/index.p...oducts_id=2112
    i do think the problem is related to IH. it is a CSS issue. related to your edify template. you may be able to resolve it with image sizes, but tough to tell....

if you have developer tools you can change the CSS there.... else look at this file:

http://urbancountrystore.com/include...emplatecss.css

~line 513 (probably 515) there is a width option. if you were to change that from 20% to initial, it would change those images so that they would not elongate, but you would have other changes as well....

there are a TON of elements on the page, and it really strikes me as more of a CSS/template issue....

you "could" add a line into image group at line 83:

height: inherit;

and that may may you happier.... but no telling what else might go adrift.

good luck!
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

ok, pardon me if this is covered somewhere else....

this burned a lot of time today... and i'm not really sure why it need be....

to start with i had an error on the function resize_imageGD in

includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php

a client had uploaded a .png file as .jpg file. and line 633

Code:
    $image = @imagecreatefromjpeg($src_name);
    suppresses the error, but the page load still dies.

in fact, there is a ton of use of the '@' sign to suppress error messages in this module. which makes trouble-shooting pretty heinous.

instead of having a myDEBUG file, i have nothing and a site that does not work.

perhaps someone has a good reason why this need be like this? and if so, can explain it to me?

thanks.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Default ZC 1.5.5a Image Handler 4 not resizing - BMZ cache virtually empty?

Test site transferred by Go Daddy, the file structure is different to what I am used to.
    Starts with .cagefs .cl.selector, files I am used to are in public_html

I took Route 1 in the install instructions.

The only other add-on I am using is Easy Populate 4 although this problem was here before EP4.

http://n e w . d a l v e y n z . c o m

IH resize images yes
    IH small images filetype no_change
    IH small images background 255:255:255
    IH small images compression quality 85
    IH small images watermark no
    IH small images zoom on hover yes
    IH small images zoom on hover size Large
    IH medium images filetype no_change
    IH medium images background 255:255:255
    IH medium images compression quality 85
    IH medium images watermark no
    IH large images filetype no_change
    IH large images background 255:255:255
    IH large images compression quality 85
    IH large images watermark no
    IH large images maximum width 500
    IH large images maximum height 0px
    IH watermark gravity Center

The BMZ cache has only 6 folders containing a total of 8 images.

I have reinstalled several times, sometimes the BMZ cache has around 16 folders containing up to 120 images. There should be around 500 images.

The hover (zoom) does not appear to be working. Which images on my site should this be working on? I understand that it only works on small images?

The main image is visible on the product list page but not the product detail page. The main image on the product detail page is linked to the /images/medium/dalvey/folder which is empty.

I have large images set to 500px but they display at the original size on clicking from the product detail.

ImageMagick was installed by Go Daddy and appears to be installed correctly:

http://n e w . d a l v e y n z . c o m /ImageMagick.php

This should test for ImageMagick version 6.x
    Path: /usr/local/bin/convert
    Version return code is 127

Version: ImageMagick 6.7.2-7 2016-06-17 Q16 http://www.imagemagick.org
    Copyright: Copyright (C) 1999-2011 ImageMagick Studio LLC
    Features: OpenMP

I just realized this afternoon that I had to edit the bmz_image_handler_conf.php file to reflect the path above (/usr/local/bin/convert) so I am not sure how any images got to the BMZ cache before?

I am beginning to think that I should have rebuilt the site and not had Go Daddy transfer it.

I am pulling my hair out & I didn't have much left to start with. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers Steve

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ZC 1.5.5a Image Handler 4 not resizing - BMZ cache virtually empty?

I don't think the problem lies with IH, but in you configure.php files. Looking at the image path it looks like this: 'images/dalvey//Cats Current/new.jpg'. As you can see it contains a double /.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1962 View Post
    Test site transferred by Go Daddy, the file structure is different to what I am used to.

The only other add-on I am using is Easy Populate 4 although this problem was here before EP4.

IH resize images yes

I have reinstalled several times, sometimes the BMZ cache has around 16 folders containing up to 120 images. There should be around 500 images.

The hover (zoom) does not appear to be working. Which images on my site should this be working on? I understand that it only works on small images?

The main image is visible on the product list page but not the product detail page. The main image on the product detail page is linked to the /images/medium/dalvey/folder which is empty.

I have large images set to 500px but they display at the original size on clicking from the product detail.

I just realized this afternoon that I had to edit the bmz_image_handler_conf.php file to reflect the path above (/usr/local/bin/convert) so I am not sure how any images got to the BMZ cache before?

I am beginning to think that I should have rebuilt the site and not had Go Daddy transfer it.

I am pulling my hair out & I didn't have much left to start with. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers Steve

Plugin Contributions

On other things, the files in the bmz_cache directory if not already transferred over from the previous location are generated "on demand" rather than suddenly present upon installation of IH. It is possible to "visit" every image to have them generated, but it needs to also be governed to not overload the system.

IH does not make uploaded images larger than what has been provided. This is why the instructions state to upload the largest image size. It uniformly and with quality makes the images the same size or, as necessary, smaller than the original. If you upload an image that is 25x25, then it would be shown in "box" that is 500x500, but right in the middle at the size of 25x25.

As to the hover/"zoom" image this is described in the readme for the plugin. At the moment I forget some of the detail, but I know that the image identified as the/a Medium image (generally the product info page's main product image) does not offer the "pop-up on hover" image. Otherwise, there are other settings as well, file placement, page html validation, etc... These all play a factor in that aspect, but of course, need to have the file paths correct to begin with. :)

IH resize images yes

Cheers Steve
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    On other things, the files in the bmz_cache directory if not already transferred over from the previous location are generated "on demand" rather than suddenly present upon installation of IH. It is possible to "visit" every image to have them generated, but it needs to also be governed to not overload the system.

IH does not make uploaded images larger than what has been provided. This is why the instructions state to upload the largest image size. It uniformly and with quality makes the images the same size or, as necessary, smaller than the original. If you upload an image that is 25x25, then it would be shown in "box" that is 500x500, but right in the middle at the size of 25x25.

As to the hover/"zoom" image this is described in the readme for the plugin. At the moment I forget some of the detail, but I know that the image identified as the/a Medium image (generally the product info page's main product image) does not offer the "pop-up on hover" image. Otherwise, there are other settings as well, file placement, page html validation, etc... These all play a factor in that aspect, but of course, need to have the file paths correct to begin with. :)
    Thanks MC

File paths corrected.

The bmz_cache directory files were not transferred from the previous location.

I have uploaded images as large as 1500px. IH large images maximum set to 500 x 500px but displaying at the original larger size.

On the product detail pages the main image is missing and pointing at http://new.d a l v e y n z.com/images/medium/dalvey/03324.jpg. The medium folder is empty.

It is as if there is no connection between IH and ZC.
    Last edited by Steve 1962; 19 Nov 2016 at 05:09 AM. Reason: clarity

Plugin Contributions

Thanks MC

File paths corrected.

The bmz_cache directory files were not transferred from the previous location.

I have uploaded images as large as 1500px. IH large images maximum set to 500 x 500px but displaying at the original larger size.

On the product detail pages the main image is missing and pointing at http://new.d a l v e y n z.com/images/medium/dalvey/03324.jpg. The medium folder is empty.

It is as if there is no connection between IH and ZC.
    I am using ZC 1.5.5.b and installed IH, then went through all the processes of visiting product pages to generate the BMZ cached images. Worked for a bit, then also (like you) failed to load images on product_info pages. BMZ cache folder empty... Uninstalled IH4 and removed all folders/files, then restored site backup. Back to original functionality so all OK.

If you are also using ZC1.5.5b, it may be that IH4 is not compatible...
    20 years a Zencart User