Page 118 of 284 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2840
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-Page Checkout [Support Thread]

Quote Originally Posted by GoofyGrrl2 View Post
    also getting this new error message...
    Code:
    [05-Jun-2019 12:29:02 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Trying to get property 'delivery' of non-object in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/OnePageCheckout.php on line 169

Pressing Confirm the Order still loops back to checkout page. Never completing the purchase. If I disable OPC the order does goes through correctly.
    Does the same issue occur if you change, for this test, the store's template to use the "Responsive Classic" template? That PHP Notice indicates that the order's delivery address isn't set; are your store's products, by chance, all 'virtual'?

Plugin Contributions

Yes this occurs if I change the template. Some of my products are downloads and others are shipped through mail. I thought downloads are not considered "virtual".
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Yes this occurs if I change the template. Some of my products are downloads and others are shipped through mail. I thought downloads are not considered "virtual".
    Downloads are considered virtual. I've just posted v2.1.1 of OPC on its GitHub repository and am preparing to submit to the Zen Cart plugins for review.

You might try that version to see if it corrects your issues, as I've discovered (thanks to your posting) that there's a serious issue with virtual-only orders in v2.1.0.

Plugin Contributions

As mentioned above, I've just submitted v2.1.1 of OPC to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#198: Add TEXT/HTML email choice to post-checkout guest account conversion.
    #199: Correct debug-log thrown when a store uses non-CSS buttons.
    #200: Correct virtual orders can't be checked out.

Plugin Contributions

Ok I will try that, Thank you. Sorry to be the "Debbie Downer" of the forum. lol Was very hesitant to make a support type post of my own. I have always found answers on the forums. Your help has truly been appreciated and I will report back on if the change works.
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Woo Hoo it went through!!! Thank you! Thank you!
    I did get this php log
    Code:
    [05-Jun-2019 14:43:32 America/Chicago] PHP Notice: Undefined index: country_id in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php on line 29

Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Ok it works and sends the order through. Other than the short PHP Notice I posted above this new log appeared...
    Code:
    [05-Jun-2019 14:55:36 America/Chicago] Request URI: /NewStorey/index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 72.182.165.112 #1 strpos() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/order.php:681] #2 order->create() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:88] #3 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #4 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/order.php on line 681. [05-Jun-2019 14:55:36 America/Chicago] Request URI: /NewStorey/index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 72.182.165.112 #1 mysqli_real_escape_string() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:122] #2 queryFactory->prepare_input() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:516] #3 queryFactory->prepareInput() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/functions/functions_general.php:896] #4 zen_db_input() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/functions/functions_general.php:929] #5 zen_db_perform() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/order.php:696] #6 order->create() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:88] #7 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #8 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: mysqli_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 122. [05-Jun-2019 14:55:36 America/Chicago] Request URI: /NewStorey/index.php?main_page=checkout_process, IP address: 72.182.165.112 #1 strpos() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/order.php:1068] #2 order->send_order_email() called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/checkout_process.php:97] #3 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/checkout_process.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php:14] #4 require(/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/modules/pages/checkout_process/header_php.php) called at [/home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/index.php:36] --> PHP Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/goodiesbygail/public_html/NewStorey/includes/classes/order.php on line 1068.

Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Well do not know where those came from. I have not been able to recreate the log. Good or Bad?
    Kind Regards,
    Gail
    www.goodiesbygail.com

Plugin Contributions

Ok I will try that, Thank you. Sorry to be the "Debbie Downer" of the forum. lol Was very hesitant to make a support type post of my own. I have always found answers on the forums. Your help has truly been appreciated and I will report back on if the change works.
    You were not a "Debbie Downer"; the level of information that you provided was what pointed me to the source of the problem you identified!

Well do not know where those came from. I have not been able to recreate the log. Good or Bad?
    Perhaps good; I'd call it "good" to have not received those logs if, for that checkout, the products in the cart were identical to those when the original log(s) were created.

Thank you for performing that up-front information-gathering that led to a quick resolution of the issue.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry to be the "Debbie Downer" of the forum.
    You have a loooooong way to go before you become the Debbie Downer of the forum. :)
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.