Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :Bad Request was received

Considering that were performing an upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.5, it would appear that the error occurred before the equivalent/applicable 1.5.5 file(s) were in place as the line containing the constant() function moved from 38 (zc 1.5.1) to 39 (as found in 1.5.5). If the error is not recent or reproducible in some consistent way, then it may have been involved with/related to the upgrade process.

All that said, if there are still issues and then are not related to the original topic of this thread, perhaps a new thread should be begun.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :Bad Request was received

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    That should have been fixed in 1.5.3. Might want to check the files and make sure you've got the current version AND take a look at this thread.
    There is nothing in the logs past the time when I did the upgrade, any idea what I can do to try to trigger it again?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Considering that were performing an upgrade from 1.5.1 to 1.5.5, it would appear that the error occurred before the equivalent/applicable 1.5.5 file(s) were in place as the line containing the constant() function moved from 38 (zc 1.5.1) to 39 (as found in 1.5.5). If the error is not recent or reproducible in some consistent way, then it may have been involved with/related to the upgrade process.

All that said, if there are still issues and then are not related to the original topic of this thread, perhaps a new thread should be begun.
    I apologize that I didn't see your post, you are correct. The topic of the thread was solved.

Plugin Contributions

el problema esta resuelto
    uso el tema Winchester Black y en /includes/templates/winchester_black/jscript/jscript_framework.php solo se debe eliminar lo siguiente: yo lo encontre en las lineas 71 a 73 solo en la linea 71 se deja el corchete de cierre
    else {
    alert('An unknown response '+response+': :'+contentType+': :'+errorThrown+' was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed.');
    }

se guarda el docimento y listo se termina con ese error tan desagradable
    espero sea de apoyo
    *** no se escribir en ingles sorry

Plugin Contributions

Im having the same problem. I'm presently using Zen Cart (v1.5.5d), With Picaflour-Azul Westminster New. When I add an item to the cart, I get: An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :Bad Request was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed. The location of the site im working on is: http://beautifulhairbeautifulu.com/i...&products_id=3. I'm fairly new to zen cart and to this forum. Someone, please help!

Plugin Contributions

As mentioned by DrByte in post #6 of this thread, that picaflor-azul template contains a down-level version of the file /includes/templates/westminster_new/jscript/jscript_framework.php.

You can either remove that file entirely (in which case the "correct" version of the file in /includes/templates/template_default/jscript/jscript_framework.php will be used automatically) or replace the file in your template directory with that "correct" version.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pbsnow2000 View Post
    Im having the same problem. I'm presently using Zen Cart (v1.5.5d), With Picaflour-Azul Westminster New. When I add an item to the cart, I get: An unknown response null: :text/html; charset=utf-8: :Bad Request was received while processing an ajax call. The action you requested could not be completed. The location of the site im working on is: http://beautifulhairbeautifulu.com/i...&products_id=3. I'm fairly new to zen cart and to this forum. Someone, please help!
    Thank you so much, that fixed the problem...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    As mentioned by DrByte in post #6 of this thread, that picaflor-azul template contains a down-level version of the file /includes/templates/westminster_new/jscript/jscript_framework.php.

You can either remove that file entirely (in which case the "correct" version of the file in /includes/templates/template_default/jscript/jscript_framework.php will be used automatically) or replace the file in your template directory with that "correct" version.
    This is the correct solution.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by e-standard View Post
    I have found the problem,i am using a westminster_new template,there is a jscript_framework.php in jscript folder
    I just upgraded from ZenCart v1.5.5a to v1.6c and am also using Wesminster and also have the same error code on my shopping cart page. I followed their upgrade instructions to a tee, yet this issue still popped-up.

I noticed this file (/public_html/includes/templates/westminster_new/jscript/jscript_framework.php) was not present in the new version of Wesminster (v2.0) therefore this file removal should have been listed in their upgrade instructions. Must have been overlooked. Just rename or remove this file to get it working like previous version solution.
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12