Thread: Duplicate order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Duplicate order

Hi guys,

Yesterday all my orders from zencart show up as a duplicate. In the orders menu its shows the real one and a duplicate with a random cash amount and a wrong date. The email that gets send is good, but when i check the order it has a random value added to the total amount even tho the price of the product is good. Can anyone give me some tips on where this could be fixed? I havent done any changes to the site in over a year, all i have done is to add text to ez pages and products.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Duplicate order

What version of Zen Cart? What version of PHP?

~Melanie
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

zencart 1.5.0 and php 5.6.4

Plugin Contributions

Besides a possible compatibility issue, there may be something associated with the checkout_confirmation page where the button remains accessible to click again but the site is taking a while to process and therefore the order gets logged multiple times. But basically Zen Cart 1.5.0 was not ready to support php 5.6 when it was released. That's why later versions were issued so that they could properly handle newer php versions. The recommended upgrade by reinstallation is covered here: http://www.zen-cart.com/entry.php?3-...d-of-upgrading
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

i dont think its a button issue since from what i can see since its not the same product multiple times or same order. it seems to keep adding some random test order from 2016 (even the comments for the order in the status bar). is there a way to find this test order and remove it? i dont seem to find it in the orders menu since it was deleted from there but it should still be in the database since it keeps poping up. also what i have noticed is the order id keeps skipping, for example i have order 168 168 then 170 170 and so on (the duplicate shares the id even tho they both redirect to the same order)

Plugin Contributions

What payment method(s) are being used when the order is duplicated? Are there any myDEBUG*.log files in the site's /cache directory?

Plugin Contributions

order is duplicated for both cash on delivery or card. in the cache i seem to have a couple files that get made daily. in the most recent i have 4 PHP warnings, 2 are Missing argument 2 for zen_round(), and 2 are Missing argument 2 for currencies::display_price(), both are located in order.php

Plugin Contributions

Can you remove the private directory names and post the log?
    PRO-Webs, Inc. :: Recent Zen Cart Projects :: Zen Cart SEO – 12 Steps to Success
    **I answer questions in the forum, private messages are NOT answered. You are welcome to contact us via our website for professional engagements.

Plugin Contributions

sure, here it is

[23-Sep-2019 11:34:35 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for zen_round(), called in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/shop/zc_admin/orders.php on line 630 and defined in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/shop/zc_admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1629
    [23-Sep-2019 11:34:35 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for currencies::display_price(), called in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/shop/zc_admin/orders.php on line 631 and defined in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/shop/zc_admin/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 60
    [23-Sep-2019 11:34:35 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for zen_round(), called in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/shop/zc_admin/orders.php on line 632 and defined in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/shop/zc_admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1629
    [23-Sep-2019 11:34:35 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for currencies::display_price(), called in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/shop/zc_admin/orders.php on line 634 and defined in /xxxx/xxxx/public_html/shop/zc_admin/includes/classes/currencies.php on line 60

Plugin Contributions

It looks like the function was previously modified and then another plugin installed over it without merging to me. It's looking for another parameter. What mods do you have installed? Recent?

~Melanie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast