Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Printable Price list :: zc158

Not that i have seen, but I left php mem at 512.i also upgraded my server for more memory, mostly due to sql needs, so i haven't worried about it. Been working on clean build with 1.5.8a and a fresh template. It may just be an unreasonable number of products to load at once. And ya, mom got back from a PEZ convention with a ton of new and previously out of stock stuff, so numbers went way up.
    2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2

Pez Collectors Store

Plugin Contributions

Mine spits out 4790 items really quickly. You may have some bad data in a record or a mangled index.
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

I am having trouble installing printable price list 3.0.1 in Zen Cart 1.5.8a, I copied over the files but I don't see it in the Zen Cart Admin interface when I reload the tab or log out and log in. I found one error in editing one of the folders from the zip file (an oh instead of a zero when I replaced YOUR_ADMIN). Other than checking that the files were moved into the right places and named correctly, are there any strategies for debugging a failed plugin install?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pixodaros View Post
    I am having trouble installing printable price list 3.0.1 in Zen Cart 1.5.8a, I copied over the files but I don't see it in the Zen Cart Admin interface when I reload the tab or log out and log in. I found one error in editing one of the folders from the zip file (an oh instead of a zero when I replaced YOUR_ADMIN). Other than checking that the files were moved into the right places and named correctly, are there any strategies for debugging a failed plugin install?
    Under Admin > Configuration there should be 4 entries: Printable Price-list; Price-List Profile-1; Price-List Profile-2; Price-List Profile-3;
    OldNGrey
    ZC158a PHP 8.2.15
    MySQL 10.6.16-MariaDB

Plugin Contributions

None of those entries has appeared. I just went through my files checking that every file listed in the readme was copied into the right folder and I think they are all there.

Edit: PHP version: 7.4.33 if it matters. I think I had trouble getting this to work on a clean 1.5.8a install with PHP 8.2 Reading backwards in this thread but 70 pages will take a while.
    Last edited by pixodaros; 30 Dec 2023 at 10:37 PM.

Plugin Contributions

In the /logs folder I see an error similar to the errors reported by Gothstone in September 2023.
    Code:
    [29-Dec-2023 21:13:53 America/Vancouver] Request URI: /MY_ADMIN/, IP address: 75.156.33.72, Language id 1
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/MY_ROOT/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:667]
    #2  queryFactory->show_error() called at [/WEBROOT/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:634]
    #3  queryFactory->set_error() called at [/WEBROOT/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:275]
    #4  queryFactory->Execute() called at [/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/includes/classes/WhosOnline.php:132]
    #5  WhosOnline->retrieve() called at [/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN//includes/classes/WhosOnline.php:218]
    #6  WhosOnline->getStats() called at [/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/includes/modules/dashboard_widgets/WhosOnlineDashboardWidget.php:15]
    #7  include(/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/includes/modules/dashboard_widgets/WhosOnlineDashboardWidget.php) called at [/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/index_dashboard.php:62]
    #8  require(/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/index_dashboard.php) called at [/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/home.php:25]
    #9  require(/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/home.php) called at [/WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1267:Illegal mix of collations (latin1_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation '=' :: SELECT customer_id, full_name, ip_address, time_entry, time_last_click, last_page_url, session_id, host_address, user_agent, s.value as session_data
                    FROM whos_online w
                    LEFT OUTER JOIN sessions s ON (s.sesskey = w.session_id) 
                     WHERE ip_address != '' AND ip_address NOT IN ('your','IP','(ADMIN)','24.69.74.129','70.71.138.184','75.156.33.72','75.156.33.72') 
                    ORDER BY time_entry, LPAD(ip_address,11,'0') ==> (as called by) /WEBROOT/MY_ADMIN/includes/classes/WhosOnline.php on line 132 <== in /WEBROOT/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.
    I will look into the tweaked version of Printable Price List on Github and continue to read backwards in this thread

Plugin Contributions

This is not a bug in PPL. It means you need to convert your database to utf8mb4.

Here's the doc:
    https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/upgra...ersion-to-utf8
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Will do. Will this fix the issues with the install or do I also need to apply the changes from Github?

Plugin Contributions

Converting your database (as documented in the link above) fixes the "Illegal mixture of collations" problem, which can occur in many different operations.

This is unrelated to PPL.

> I found one error in editing one of the folders from the zip file (an oh instead of a zero when I replaced YOUR_ADMIN).

When you rename a folder called "admin" or "YOUR_ADMIN", don't type the name in - copy and paste it from a known good link. That way you won't fat-finger it.

> are there any strategies for debugging a failed plugin install?

Double check that you installed all 4 files into your admin folder. I just tested the admin installation in ZC 158/PHP 8.1 and it works perfectly.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Support
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

I created a new test instance using the Database-only upgrade method. It worked fine at first, but when I logged in to the admin interface and moved the files for printable pricelist and refresh the admin interface I get a blank page with "WARNING: An Error occurred, please let us know! If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you entered valid data."

The customer-side site works just fine.

Typo in readme.html: I think "/includes/extra_definitions" should be "/includes/extra_datafiles" (at least, the ZIP file for PPL 3.0.1 has the second folder)

Page 70 of 74 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast